Here I come again

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Here I come again

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:56 am

This thread. :roll:

I love how Darwoth in the big bad wolf and everyone else just bleats like sheep. So long as this continues, Salem is a great success.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby chelini » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:35 am

TotalyMeow wrote:This thread. :roll:

I love how Darwoth in the big bad wolf and everyone else just bleats like sheep. So long as this continues, Salem is a great success.

Lol ? Everyone else? did u read the thread ? I doubt if u were a 100 bile main living out your half destroyed claim like me, U would have the guts (almost said balls lol ) to step up against the old time top dog

But Salem is a sucess no matter what ... this game this community .... this **** is my crack now ... I might sue eventually u know, u guys should have that FDA warnings all over

'' Use with moderation " or " this product may cause addiction'' etc etc
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:51 am

chelini wrote:Everyone else?

EVERYONE ELSE.

TotalyMeow

Postby chelini » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:59 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
chelini wrote:Everyone else?

EVERYONE ELSE.

meh.. u wrong.

1 - if the dude u are saying crap about and trying to round up pp to kill , accidentaly tries to save you , out of the blue , what would you do ? keep harassing , keep flaming up? I admit i dont know how to react to that , when the pp u tough was a full flagged douch shows you kindness out of the blue when u were a stranger yet... I believe im a good person RL and I react accordinly in game to stuff like this .... ill leave him alone

2 - Did ''Everyone Else'' included you right ?
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:42 am

chelini wrote:2 - Did ''Everyone Else'' included you right ?

I've not made a rage thread about being killed in Salem, but if I did, it would almost certainly be because of Darwoth. :lol:

TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:07 am

with all of the two faced connivers in game that like to piss down my back and tell me its raining i do believe this forum is going to be an ENCYCLOPEDIA of rage threads before long.
Darwoth

Postby chelini » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:47 am

Darwoth wrote:with all of the two faced connivers in game that like to piss down my back and tell me its raining i do believe this forum is going to be an ENCYCLOPEDIA of rage threads before long.

Oops! I did it again right ? 1000+ views , another awesome thread ... if nothing else , like Mel Gibson, I know how to tell a story :P

and im just as bat **** crazy
chelini
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:01 am

no idea what your referencing, that was a not so subtle message to various parties that know who they are not you.

you appear to just be a retarded **** talker, not a slinking turd so until that changes you are superior to many here by default.

a disproportionate number of people in this game are simply genuine low class scumbags (which is part of why i love salem so much as it is extremely satisfying to catch up to them), as evidenced by heffernan repeatedly making jokes about the murders of three thousand people in an effort to get a rise out of me.
Darwoth

Postby chelini » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:04 am

Darwoth wrote:no idea what your referencing, that was a not so subtle message to various parties that know who they are not you.

you appear to just be a retarded **** talker, not a slinking turd so until that changes you are superior to many here by default.

a disproportionate number of people in this game are simply genuine low class scumbags (which is part of why i love salem so much as it is extremely satisfying to catch up to them), as evidenced by heffernan repeatedly making jokes about the murders of three thousand people in an effort to get a rise out of me.

Wait what ? Why did u said that many crap ? I touhgt we had cooled down...

like a limping beatifull ***** ... When I think I like you ... I remeber you re limp
When i think I hate you ... I remenber you are *****
chelini
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:09 am

say what? i just pointed out i was not talking about you and even pointed out that in spite of you being a retarded trash talker you are better than many. if you do not like to be called a retarded trash talker then don't be one :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses