Here I come again

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Here I come again

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:53 pm

in a strange twist of fate and circumstance i just met chelini in game while trying to save him from getting ripped off by heffernan, unfortunately for him he did not listen to me and heffernans evil ways surfaced yet again.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Darwoth wrote:in a strange twist of fate and circumstance i just met chelini in game while trying to save him from getting ripped off by heffernan, unfortunately for him he did not listen to me and heffernans evil ways surfaced yet again.

how many Americans do you need to fill the grand canyon? 4...
Heffernan

Postby chelini » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Darwoth wrote:in a strange twist of fate and circumstance i just met chelini in game while trying to save him from getting ripped off by heffernan, unfortunately for him he did not listen to me and heffernans evil ways surfaced yet again.

That was the truth. He actually tried to save me . Ill have to put my army of 400 retards on hold for now, for honor´s sake... but he didnt give me any of my silver unfortunatly . That would be the dealbreaker : Darwoth --- Hero or Villain :?
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:20 pm

well obviously i am not nearly as big an ******* as heffernan which is all that matters for now.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:well obviously i am not nearly as big an ******* as heffernan which is all that matters for now.

time to eat this and derail the train by 180°

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:22 pm

chelini wrote:

That was the truth. He actually tried to save me . Ill have to put my army of 400 retards on hold for now, for honor´s sake... but he didnt give me any of my silver unfortunatly . That would be the dealbreaker : Darwoth --- Hero or Villain :?

I'm not shure if chelini is a retarded person with butthurt or just a crying baby on forum.
You mentioned about heff. If he hid you in the basement of the home of his mother and stole THIS "what you can lose only once in your life" just tell us, we will try to help you somehow. You do not have to hide it
gorniksam

Postby chelini » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:55 pm

gorniksam wrote:
chelini wrote:

I'm not shure if chelini is a retarded person with butthurt or just a crying baby on forum.
You mentioned about heff. If he hid you in the basement of the home of his mother and stole THIS "what you can lose only once in your life" just tell us, we will try to help you somehow. You do not have to hide it

Son, I have no freaking clue what U talked about just now. but lets assume I dont care a bit
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:04 pm

chelini wrote:Son

That was salty, you hurting my feelings :cry:
gorniksam

Postby chelini » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:11 am

gorniksam wrote:
chelini wrote:Son

That was salty, you hurting my feelings :cry:

Sry about that ;)
chelini
Customer

Postby Champie » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:29 am

chelini wrote:Son, I have no freaking clue what U talked about just now. but lets assume I dont care a bit

She wants to know if you need a hug after Heff rammed you in the ass down in his mother's basement.
Champie

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses