In the name of Justice

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In the name of Justice

Postby Reviresco » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Can you feed the turkey nails to cause extra damage?
Reviresco

Postby Ewela » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Reviresco wrote:Can you feed the turkey nails to cause extra damage?

now i remember why we never have a Salem RL meeting, knowing you all it would end in many permadeaths ¦]
Ewela

Postby Darwoth » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Ewela wrote:wouls only make sense if people who are hit by the 10% and drop to 0 Health would permadie... and it can be used in providence ¦]

well i didn't figure it would be fair if the victims could perm die, so the tradeoff would of been making a a high end game character for a one time attack. it was to be usable in providence/port areas. the idea was to create a situation where there is always the chance of random chaos in town albeit rarely, and to at least have some sort of option to use against the carebears and other people who never leave town and have nothing of note to attack (claeyt etc)

but yeah, i liked it anyway :lol:
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Ewela wrote:
Reviresco wrote:Can you feed the turkey nails to cause extra damage?

now i remember why we never have a Salem RL meeting, knowing you all it would end in many permadeaths ¦]

I already asked you about meet in RL heff and it's not about into killing you :oops:
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Darwoth wrote:anyway point is batarangs help apprehension, watches help escape. i suspect the reason you did not get the kill is more due to the guy prob had near 2k hp and heavily stacked combat gear vs the probable 400 - 600 stat characters you were fighting him with which means he was risking far more in both material and character investment.

Our characters both had over 600 biles, gear wise we probaly both had equal or better gear, I was on my strongest and best fighter. Even with perfect performance it woud've been unlikely for him to get stuck or whatsoever. I do like the dynamic change of using trinkets and such, however as the biles get larger than ever before it becomes clear that we lack something. Whether thats implementing more ways to combat people or to remove them completely back to the old system is not something I am sure of right now. All I meant was that in the current form the pocket watches got him back to his base with less risks than ever before, JC stated that PVP was way more risky nowadays. I completely disagree, nothing woud've worked on him because I strongly doubt he would be vulnerable to anything but muskets. Yes we coud've easily drained his YB and remove the threat but to prevent a titan with alot of trinkets on his hands to escape is quite difficult, unless you zerg him down him 5 orso people. But to be fair even under the old system he likely woud've returned to his base tru one of the ten's of gates with 1500 blood anyway.

For him to instantly die in combat is not what I am after either, but all he did was run with his so called PK character. When combat is already so rare, especially combat which matters its a disappointment for the game. We might arguably ran smaller risks but we engaged him alongside his friend (he was not alone) and were absolutely willing to fight with our fighters. Instead at the moment he saw dots on his map he took a run for it and got away with easy.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Adelewhy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:39 am

JohnSnow wrote:New players simply cant compete with someone who has such an advantage, so they hides in towns even if they have enough biles. For example, I found only one tiny pocketwatch for all time, this is not enough even for one fight.

Tiny pocketwatches are usually used to get away from a fight. Even then it's not always enough as I don't remember which post but someone used a couple of them and got caught anyway. Finding them is more luck + effort. Requires effort to either A. find them or B. raise the silver to buy them. As for in a fight, your success is your knowledge and skills with some luck tossed in there as an extra little boost. As we see from posts equips don't seem to matter if a player is lacking skill and the knowledge of how to combat. I understand there's a bit of a learning curve with older players having the advantage as they've been around longer, so they've (hopefully) have learned more then a new player but that doesn't mean a new player shouldn't attempt to learn combat, or at least defensive methods to fend off those who lean towards being a criminal. You also have to keep in mind they've EARNED that advantage by putting their necks out there and attempting to learn something. If you haven't attempted to learn something, you can't whine about advantages and disadvantages. Like a new solider... he doesn't whine and stomp his feet and say "but they are better!!" when asked to do something. Instead he learns what it is he is to do first and with hard enough work MAY surpass his superiors in skill eventually.
Adelewhy

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:18 am

Good Evening Pilgrims,
Like a few players have to noticed from longer time in Boston was some strange guy who was lure people inside a docks, fight with em and when stuff went more serious he was just escape out waste his watches. One of my friend which don't give a ***** about it just went into docks and ko'd him easy. After it that "annoying one" who is not gonna tell his real name lost his precious set which had a few needles, bear claws, pearls and wss slotted in.
He was butthurting so much...
And today while my lovely friend called me for some tard we met that idiot once again, which was about lure us into his retarded claim and stuck us inside. For irony my friend used his plan against of him and that's how Justice came, once again

Sadly his awesome hat was drown while scalping his dumb head :?
gorniksam

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 pm

rip heff
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Irving » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:10 pm

PUBLICITY TIME!!
Jenni is the best tailor in Salem as you can see from that awesome shirt.. PM her to place your order.
XD
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Irving wrote:PUBLICITY TIME!!
Jenni is the best tailor in Salem as you can see from that awesome shirt.. PM her to place your order.
XD

4 diff and broken slot she is newbie and stupid tailoer

-324 reps
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses