Time Management

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Time Management

Postby Kralith » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Oh you mean another scalp to get for 2,5 Dollars shop certificate? :D
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:09 am

JohnSnow wrote:How do you have time to do this?

They find time to do politics because they are raiding people like you just stealing bear paws and food and all the stuff you're working on instead of harvesting and working themselves. It's a different path in Salem where you risk the crimes and do the time and risk the character but instead of having to work, you're farming other players.

Start by getting a criminal alt to 100 with waste and larceny. Then just randomly explore the world and try and hit a few empty lean to's out there and stuff like that. Then move on to breaking cheap walls. That's basically what they do by themselves. They only raid towns occasionally and in groups.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Judaism » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:13 am

You still have to put huge amounts of work into it Cleayt, your characters die, gain insanity, lose biles and so forth. You make it sound like its so prosperous, while its mostly a time and money sink, especially under current mechanics.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:22 am

the best advice you can receive as a newb in salem is to completely disregard everything that claeyt says about any given topic.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:30 am

Claeyt wrote:Start by getting a criminal alt to 100 with waste and larceny. Then just randomly explore the world and try and hit a few empty lean to's out there and stuff like that. Then move on to breaking cheap walls. That's basically what they do by themselves. They only raid towns occasionally and in groups.

You don't even need a 100 humor alt to knock down leantos. You can do it with a 5 humor alt with little more than the ability to build claims and 150 silver for a writ of homesteading. You don't even leave evidence of the act using that method. The profit margins are very low though, it's barely worth the effort most of the time unless you have the ability to look inside the leanto before building the claim. Out of ten or twenty leantos, one of them will have something worth knocking it down for. If you get lucky that is.

Darwoth wrote:the best advice you can receive as a newb in salem is to completely disregard everything that claeyt says about any given topic.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Dallane » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:23 am

Claeyt wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:How do you have time to do this?

They find time to do politics because they are raiding people like you just stealing bear paws and food and all the stuff you're working on instead of harvesting and working themselves. It's a different path in Salem where you risk the crimes and do the time and risk the character but instead of having to work, you're farming other players.

Start by getting a criminal alt to 100 with waste and larceny. Then just randomly explore the world and try and hit a few empty lean to's out there and stuff like that. Then move on to breaking cheap walls. That's basically what they do by themselves. They only raid towns occasionally and in groups.

Holy ****.....

Please do not listen to ANYTHING this person says. 100% wrong. When you are raiding you are doing everything a normal person does and ten times more.

You make time for politics while you have down time or are doing something mundane like mining.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:39 am

I find myself on here when I'm bored out of my mind at work!

I have to say the forums were a lot more fun befor the raid update.

Now it's mostly anti-Muslim, claeyt and deepsixed Hateing, and Heff afk dying.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:15 am

we should find a way to combine varous elements, for example i bet heffernan is hiding claeyt in his town.
Darwoth

Postby riolic » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:19 am

Lazun123 wrote:I find myself on here when I'm bored out of my mind at work!

I have to say the forums were a lot more fun befor the raid update.

Now it's mostly anti-Muslim, claeyt and deepsixed Hateing, and Heff afk dying.

To be fair he was at his keyboard 2 deaths ago!
riolic
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:04 am

Darwoth wrote:we should find a way to combine varous elements, for example i bet heffernan is hiding claeyt in his town.

Maybe HEFF being killed by deepsixed in cleat 's town while they both accuse him of being a Muslim terrorist?
WWJCD
Lazun123

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses