Profession guides (by masters)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Profession guides (by masters)

Postby lachlaan » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:50 am

Judaism wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:So as you can see the wiki does not give any accurate information.

Yeah, sadly alot of stuff is outdated. I however can assure you that Kandarim is right.

Either you guys are trolling on account of this being in house of burgers, or a lot of stuff is out of date and not just the wiki. No search hits in announcement posts confirm what Kand said, nor does the ingame tooltip reflect that info either. I might've been gone for a good long while but unless these are all ninja changes then it all seems slightly unlikely. I will however keep an eye out to see for myself if it's the information reflects reality :\
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:19 pm

ah, it does seem I am wrong about the Flora & Fauna instead of Hammer & Nail. Posts redacted - the wiki was right on that one.

Also, l2search: the post is here
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby lachlaan » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:29 pm

Kandarim wrote:ah, it does seem I am wrong about the Flora & Fauna instead of Hammer & Nail. Posts redacted - the wiki was right on that one.

Couldn't find any patch notes to reflect the mechanics YOU described, not the correct ones. Talking about NP for cutting chance, fauna for sawbuck log yield, and the sugar and spice mechanic which in fact takes a random chunk off your total full and fed up bonus rather than reducing every 3rd food's full and fed up addition to your timer. Else you could never reset your timer at lower levels.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby JohnSnow » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Kandarim wrote:ah, it does seem I am wrong about the Flora & Fauna instead of Hammer & Nail. Posts redacted - the wiki was right on that one.

Even after three years of playing this game you dont know how the proficiencies work. And you blame noobs when they ask something like that.¦]
Last edited by JohnSnow on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Kandarim » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:59 pm

lachlaan wrote:Couldn't find any patch notes to reflect the mechanics YOU described, not the correct ones.

Then post the counter-examples proving me wrong.
lachlaan wrote:the sugar and spice mechanic which in fact takes a random chunk off your total full and fed up bonus rather than reducing every 3rd food's full and fed up addition to your timer. Else you could never reset your timer at lower levels.

that is as I posted it.

That said, a lot of these mechanics were never posted fully - a lot of the 'professions' can only be garnered through testing in-game. These were my findings, such as they are.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby lachlaan » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Well the hammer and nail one was a bit off, and then there's this as far as the gemcutting hardness, that is to say, the success rate of cutting a gem, is concerned.

But yeah as for the sugar and spice one, the wording was weird, my bad. Turns out we meant the same thing after I re-read it :D
lachlaan
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:58 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
chelini wrote:bla bla bla huhum
so no guides?

They consider themselves too important to help beginners.

Don't blame them because all the ideas you've posted to the ideas and innovations subforum (a majority of your posts) were all incredibly ****** ideas that got shot down.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby chelini » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Hey guys thx for those willing to help, and sry for sparkling a fight i never meant too... I actually think that half of the words in the forum are peopple saying **** to easch other...

I still think a GUIDE, a txt file for god sake. like the good old walkthoughs on IGN or someting, would be sweet.

But if it CANT happens for wahtever reason , ok
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:18 pm

chelini wrote:Hey guys thx for those willing to help, and sry for sparkling a fight i never meant too... I actually think that half of the words in the forum are peopple saying **** to easch other...

I still think a GUIDE, a txt file for god sake. like the good old walkthoughs on IGN or someting, would be sweet.

But if it CANT happens for wahtever reason , ok

99% of all forums are people slinging **** at each other.
Rifmaster

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:19 pm

It could happen but it definitely wont on HoB.
DarkNacht

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses