The Hall of Tears

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Hall of Tears

Postby saltmummy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:22 am

I took it easy for a week or two, but the hall is finally full.

Lord Marp Tarpton
There are still many deceased to inter and more dead arrive in Providence every day. In due time they will once again be filling the streets and alleys of Providence, choking out all those that would call the small hub city home. Our situation is not yet desperate enough that it calls for immediate action, the graveyard around the hall has plenty of space now that most of it's residents have been moved indoors. At some point though, the graveyard will not be able to hold it's tenants. I humbly request an expansion to the hall of tears when time and convenience find you sir.

Your humble undertaker, Saltmummy

Yeah, there's still space in the screenshot, I didn't want to hinder peoples ability to get to the reflecting pool in the center.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Dallane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:37 am

lol really need to make it so that if a body is left down there for x ammount of time it goes away.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:51 am

Dallane wrote:lol really need to make it so that if a body is left down there for x ammount of time it goes away.

That would also be nice.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

saltmummy

Postby Forungi » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:47 am

You have way too much time on your hands, but well done for keeping the streets clean!
Forungi

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Construction has begun for the second level of the Hall of Tears. I am most pleased and will grant a boon in the second chamber for 30 days for the community to enjoy.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Heffernan

Postby saltmummy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:44 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Construction has begun for the second level of the Hall of Tears. I am most pleased and will grant a boon in the second chamber for 30 days for the community to enjoy.

Praise to marp tarpton! Thanks.

saltmummy

Postby saltmummy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Sorry for the necro, (and the double post) I wouldn't have bothered but one of my assistants was rather insistent.

Thank you for your patience with the latest skeleton outbreak in town. most of the moveable skeletons are now where they belong in the hall of tears. Special thanks to Lulla, Purple Heart, and the three other mysterious helpers who assisted in carting them around. As for the few that remain in front of the post office, sorry. I can't move them. Don't worry about them getting in your way though, 5 of them are incorporeal. you can just walk right through them, so they don't block movement. The sixth is solid.

*the back two rows were already in the hall when we started*

A very special thanks to Marp Tarpton (I have it on good authority it was him) for moving these skeletons out where I and my helpers could lay our hands on them.

saltmummy

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:50 pm

I know John put some skeletons in the crag area leading to Fight Club for atmosphere. Perhaps some of them ended up in the shuffle.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby saltmummy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:17 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I know John put some skeletons in the crag area leading to Fight Club for atmosphere. Perhaps some of them ended up in the shuffle.

That's what I was thinking. Swept up at a point when skeletons were getting annoying and they just had to be moved out of the way.

saltmummy

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses