The Hall of Tears

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Hall of Tears

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Propulsion wrote:Most of them are Heff :lol:

nah i bet most are kukus scamalts
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:51 pm

the reason skeletons are not intended to be destroyed is to force people to use graveyards and protect them from graverobbers, if they decayed after a month or even 6 months that would nullify the entire grave robbing aspect of the game and remove the keeping of trophys of your enemies etc. the solution to the oceans of crap alt skeletons could be to simply make it so you drop no skeleton or a temp skeleton on a character under 1k scalp score or something like that.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Propulsion wrote:Most of them are Heff :lol:

nah i bet most are kukus scamalts

If I ever had them there was still less than your main's skeletons :roll:
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Darwoth wrote:the solution to the oceans of crap alt skeletons could be to simply make it so you drop no skeleton or a temp skeleton on a character under 1k scalp score or something like that.

yes this make skeletons under 1k score vanish after 1 week and under 500 in 2 days or something like that would solve it.
Heffernan

Postby jophbot » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:the reason skeletons are not intended to be destroyed is to force people to use graveyards and protect them from graverobbers, if they decayed after a month or even 6 months that would nullify the entire grave robbing aspect of the game and remove the keeping of trophys of your enemies etc. the solution to the oceans of crap alt skeletons could be to simply make it so you drop no skeleton or a temp skeleton on a character under 1k scalp score or something like that.

+1
jophbot

Postby Taipion » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:yes this make skeletons under 1k score vanish after 1 week and under 500 in 2 days or something like that would solve it.

They should stay a little longer, but under 1k / 500 sounds fine.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby saltmummy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:26 am

I am in favor of the idea that they get up and attack people if they aren't taken care of. That or breaking down if they are under a certain scalp score, as has been mentioned.

Someone tried to block me inside the hall of tears, fortunately that doesn't stop you from bringing in more skeletons or porting back to the statue at the center of town.

A warning to those of you who do not own/wear a plague doctors mask or don't use berry juice, one or more of the bodies in the pile outside the cemetery gate are diseased. I'm not sure which ones, but it's best to give them a wide berth. I'll move them a little further into the graveyard later. Also noted a lot of screwing around with the 20 scalp score fake heffernan corpse as well. If you want to drag one of the fresh bodies off into the woods to do unspeakable things to it, I'm not going to stop you.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:43 am

Doing the Lords work indeed.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby saltmummy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 am

I went back to town after a day long break renewed and ready to continue interring the dead, when I came across this fellow just west of the graveyard. I wonder who he was and what he could have done to deserve being deprived of his final rest.

And this poor fellow who has lain in the valley of thorns so long that his bones have become one with the brutish stone he lies upon, rendering him immovable.

I also found these three. They climbed too high and could not climb back down, and so died on their "lofty" perches, without hope of proper burial.
ImageImageImage

On these last three, I place a bounty. I will pay 250 silver to any pilgrim who can remove them from the cliffs where they rest. To receive the silver, you must PM me here on the forums with a screenshot showing that you have moved the skeleton (along with an explanation of how you did it, if you so desire). There is no need for you to haul the body to the hall of tears yourself, just leave it where I can pick it up and I will then send you my kin secret (forgot the name...) and we can meet up in game so you can collect your reward.

I also spied this man whom I believe to be an agent of the Pope feeding one of the lower classes so that he might once again throw himself at the feet of the mighty empress kuku.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Heffernan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:23 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Doing the Lords work indeed.

*Lord Satan ¦]
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses