Women look better without facial hair.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Women look better without facial hair.

Postby saltmummy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:59 pm

No talk of skeleton rights? You pack of fleshist scum. Discriminating against the skeletons just because they are dead.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Inotdead » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Tulgarath wrote:In the colonial Era of witch burning, I do not think women voiced their individuality with facial hair

I think that's actually a valid alternative. A female character should be allowed to have facial hair but would be burned as witch afterwards.
Thus the game would empathize with the modern concepts of choice yet underline the ideology of epoch it is set in.
Great thinking ahead, comrade!
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby JoanXena » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:03 am

Amnezia88 wrote:
JoanXena wrote:
Amnezia88 wrote:
:oops: :P

Who is ze?

She's a woman with facial hair. I'm aiding in your queeste by showing this wondrous specimen in all her glory.
Female mustachio awareness is a serious matter! :o
I am wondering though..what does your mustache look like?

A little bit like zirs

so essentially
Last edited by JoanXena on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoanXena

Postby JoanXena » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:22 am

Tulgarath wrote:
In the colonial Era of witch burning, I do not think women voiced their individuality with facial hair. Maybe a nice sandwich, perhaps every female character start some sandwich ingredients and a few scraps of cloth.

They will most likely burn the **** out of any meal or ruin the sandwich, so no skill boost is needed. But make her feel good feeling she contributed? ??

Or a mustache, but mine feels more fitting the Era.

It took me a couple days to recover from this comment
How DARE you. Sandwiches weren't even a thing until the late 18th century. Everything before that was some crap stuck between 2 pieces of something made out of a grain. Definitely not a sandwich.

And judging from the other comments in this thread I can tell that this community needs a good helping of equality and a lesson in how to regard others on the internet. I can't even read most of this it is giving me a panic attack.

And to the player who insinuated I was a *****
I have gobbled enough nuts to reach 120 yellow bile. I AM going to come for you.
Last edited by JoanXena on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
JoanXena

Postby chelini » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:45 am

This ... this precious care with the reality of those times, but filled with the prejudice and Rivotril, makes this ambience my home ... theres no denying it ny more
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby chelini » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:49 am

And by the way Joana you re my idol... I hope you re not one of the devs or old players/moderators/executioner(thief) and so
gently jerking off to players tears
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 am

ROFL

I think women are more sexy without hair altogether: legs, crotch, head int that order of precedence.

Two cents.
DeepSixed

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:26 am

Aaaaaand a good thread is ruined. :/
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby JoanXena » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:54 am

DeepSixed wrote:ROFL

I think women are more sexy without hair altogether: legs, crotch, head int that order of precedence.

Two cents.

What you described are called children here in the United States. Liking children is akin to mental illness, so it is my opinion as a social worker that you seek professional help.
JoanXena

Postby tack » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:43 am

profesional having shaven crotch stops lice transfer :roll:

partners / girlfrends /wives / significant others , having shaven crotch stops getting hairs up your nose :lol:
post powered by Dyslexia
tack

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses