Advice for new players!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Advice for new players!

Postby JasonKenway » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi guys, I have some advice for new players. In brief: Never trust anybody! I know that sounds like: Oh yea everyone know that, but I have story for you.
Jun 28 - I posted advertisement that I'm looking for someone to play together.
Jul 05 - Some guy wrote message to me that he is going to return to playing and he want to build new base with me.
We played together 7 days, after that he blocked my spawn in game and he's not answering me.
I lost 1k in my acc and +10k silver in items in game and 7 days of playing with him (I done most job). I know that this amount of silver is nothing for mostly players, but I just started game and this demotiveted me to playing.

Why I trusted him? Because I thought: Why anybody want to trick newbie which have nothing. That was mistake...
I think that it's not his main account.

So here's the lesson, play alone, or in big, safe towns.
Last edited by JasonKenway on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JasonKenway

Re: Advice for new players!

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Well, tough luck buddy.
Its a valuable lesson that you got now and i hope you will do better.
If you need some help feel free to contact me ingame, ill help you out with some stuff.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:25 pm

lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby AngelOfSilence » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:32 pm

it was me
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Did you really not see that coming?
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby JasonKenway » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:00 pm

I really didn't expected that he will trick me. When we met I had nothing, just my character. We were speaking at teamspeak, and a lot on chat.

It's really sad that people here can waste days to cheat newbies. For new players like me it's big demotivation even if I really loved this game.

Now I need to run 4-5 hours like last time and build everything from begging having in my mind that there's this guy with my +11k silver. And there's still big chance that someone will attack my base and ruin everything once more.
JasonKenway

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:25 pm

JasonKenway wrote:I really didn't expected that he will trick me. When we met I had nothing, just my character. We were speaking at teamspeak, and a lot on chat.

It's really sad that people here can waste days to cheat newbies. For new players like me it's big demotivation even if I really loved this game.

Now I need to run 4-5 hours like last time and build everything from begging having in my mind that there's this guy with my +11k silver. And there's still big chance that someone will attack my base and ruin everything once more.

Message me bud and we can talk about a way to help you bounce back and protect yourself.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Binks » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:55 pm

JasonKenway wrote:In brief: Never trust anybody!

Except Darwoth, he's helped me a million times when I was first starting out. He's great!
Binks

Postby Propulsion » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:03 am

yea that sucks, had that happen to me before also... shout out to Willow and Jack Trades from Townsville
Propulsion

Postby er-queent8r » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:16 am

JasonKenway wrote:Hi guys, I have some advice for new players. In brief: Never trust anybody! I know that sounds like: Oh yea everyone know that, but I have story for you.
Jun 28 - I posted advertisement that I'm looking for someone to play together.
Jul 05 - Guy named "koldylier1" (BlazeePL in game) wrote message to me that he is going to return to playing and he want to build new base with me.
We played together 7 days, after that he blocked my spawn in game and he's not answering me.
I lost 1k in my acc and +10k silver in items in game and 7 days of playing with him (I done most job). I know that this amount of silver is nothing for mostly players, but I just started game and this demotiveted me to playing.

Why I trusted him? Because I thought: Why anybody want to trick newbie which have nothing. That was mistake...
I think that it's not his main account.

So here's the lesson, play alone, or in big, safe towns.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ⋈E⌊₵∅ME T∅ $A⌊EM!

HI BIͶKS!
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Next

Return to House of Burgesses