Helpfull Stranger

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Helpfull Stranger

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I admire the effort put into that log arrangement.

We use the new recruits for that.
Its their right of passage.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Lallaith wrote:a thread about some of someone's trees being destroyed

...this is what we've come to.

Took the words right out of my mouth
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Hose » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Such a quality thread
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Adelewhy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:55 am

Who builds a random mortar to destroy someone else's trees? So did they leave the mortar behind (or destroy it since it doesn't move)? Expand the city over it and you now have a free mortar you can hit them with if they return o.o
Adelewhy

Postby Judaism » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 am

This reminds me to my first encounter with Lallaith, the evil lady that took all of my precious saplings. Yes a very serious crime indeed, I still recall it like it happened yesterday even tho it has been over two years ago already. Briefly after one of my characters had died, I was hopeless and coudn't even prevent my lovely trees from a major robbery. Perhaps the tale will be fully told one day, who knows.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Lallaith » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Judaism wrote:This reminds me to my first encounter with Lallaith, the evil lady that took all of my precious saplings. Yes a very serious crime indeed, I still recall it like it happened yesterday even tho it has been over two years ago already. Briefly after one of my characters had died, I was hopeless and coudn't even prevent my lovely trees from a major robbery. Perhaps the tale will be fully told one day, who knows.

You pretended you didn't care at the time, but you totally did :lol:
Lallaith

Postby aptson » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:41 am

Lallaith wrote:
Judaism wrote:This reminds me to my first encounter with Lallaith, the evil lady that took all of my precious saplings. Yes a very serious crime indeed, I still recall it like it happened yesterday even tho it has been over two years ago already. Briefly after one of my characters had died, I was hopeless and coudn't even prevent my lovely trees from a major robbery. Perhaps the tale will be fully told one day, who knows.

You pretended you didn't care at the time, but you totally did :lol:

Hard not to care about someone destroying something you put a lot of effort into :/
aptson
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses