To do/plan for before JC returns / raid fresher, etc.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

To do/plan for before JC returns / raid fresher, etc.

Postby DeepSixed » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:42 am

'Rumor' is that JC will be back to give us frills, grief, and new stuff sometime in September if not before. As it's late July... it's not far away.

Maybe some of us need a refresher on what makes a secure base, etc?

It's been mostly farmville since he disappeared and/or updates planned disappeared and there are many new players who don't know or have not heard any different.

Wondering as a community if we can make a list of stuff newbs and other players should pay attention too and/or start working to fix before JC truly returns.

Darwoth seemingly already working on his next gen Raid force. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18294&p=266346#p266119

I'm sure he's not the only one looking forward to a change on raiding.

1. Last word on upcoming patch that mattered to me was all meat going bad... use up all your steaks, etc... less they become spoiled or rotten (like fruit) in a few days.
DeepSixed

Re: To do/plan for before JC returns / raid fresher, etc.

Postby DeepSixed » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:35 am

Maybe I should have posted under Frotted!

Nobody has any problem responding to that thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16422

One of my alts... LMAO.
DeepSixed

Postby AcidSpiral » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Omg Frakked is Frotted?! No one knew that! It's not like he is an attention ***** or anything.

In all seriousness I don't even know you but every time you post I want to gouge my eyes out...
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:44 am

AcidSpiral wrote:Omg Frakked is Frotted?! No one knew that! It's not like he is an attention ***** or anything.

In all seriousness I don't even know you but every time you post I want to gouge my eyes out...

At least he only used a few ellipsis in this one.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:30 am

AcidSpiral wrote:Omg Frakked is Frotted?! No one knew that! It's not like he is an attention ***** or anything.

Your text coloring is very confusing, black is for sarcasm so I think you got them backwards.
DarkNacht

Postby Forungi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:34 am

TODO:

1) Eat more food.

2) Don't be like Frakked.
Forungi

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:01 am

Forungi wrote:TODO:

1) Eat more food.

2) Don't be like Frakked.
When many are crying about meat going bad in the box... I'll have a thread to fall back on when I say, "Told you so". That is much more recent that the actual patch notes and/or warning JC posted months ago. And you crying about me being the bad guy; who gave good advice that could have saved them some grief will be an interesting read (for me).

As for not being liked; that's a plus in this game. Very, very few know my game habits and when I'm online and when I'm not. I will be online to make Blister next 20 days... so heya... don't get used to it!

All those brick gates are a real pain in the ass; make no mistake!

True now: outer stone wall, 30+ space break, brick wall, 6 space break, plank and some funky transitions and then another brick wall or two around Main house and Bell :) and pclaim (separated by 50 squares so even if you manage to reach one, you'll have to break through as much or more to reach the other!) Need at least one more gate to finish and then cake will be done and Icing can commence!

Cheers!
DeepSixed

Return to House of Burgesses