Ammaboss is Dead.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Ammaboss is Dead.

Postby AmmaBoss » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:28 am

Lol not me dude
AmmaBoss

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:41 am

Well he mem'd me as Ammaboss and I had him in red which means I saw him trading with you. It's probably just one of your alts but I usually list them as an alt if I don't have confirmation. Either way I just found him and was wondering why you were dead. Like I said, I didn't kill him or anything.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:56 am

claeyts kin list is so accurate he has struck up random conversations with my alts about a dozen times thinking they were someone else.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:17 am

Darwoth wrote:claeyts kin list is so accurate he has struck up random conversations with my alts about a dozen times thinking they were someone else.

My kin list is not perfect but it is extensive. :roll:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses