Pokemon Go

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Pokemon Go

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:43 pm

I lag a bit, so I save my dodging for the secondary moves :D . It is tough if you are behind the curve, but you can still take gyms. You get 6 guys to attack, and Eben if they are high, you just need to defeat one at a time to reduce prestige. It'll just cost you heal potions.
Tulgarath

Postby saltmummy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:58 pm

and then we found this

I love the recent slew of stuff like this coming out of pokemon go.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:47 am

So I'm currently enjoying the headache of trying to upgrade my Samsung Tab 2 to Android KitKat so that I can download Pokemon Go on it. Afterwards I plan to try out a GPS spoofer on a new account and just see how it goes. I could be walking around town all day from the comfort of my couch. :D That is if it isn't detected and the account banned.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:33 am

AcidSpiral wrote:I could be walking around town all day from the comfort of my couch. :D

But... isn't getting OFF the couch and walking around the entire point of the game? What's the fun in cheating?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby lachlaan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:48 am

If the Haven community has taught me anything it's that there is always that subset of the playerbase that simply plays anything for the fun of subverting the rules in place :\ just like there are salemites more talented than others at minmaxing thought it might not be as fun as the intended experience. To each their own i guess.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:05 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
AcidSpiral wrote:I could be walking around town all day from the comfort of my couch. :D

But... isn't getting OFF the couch and walking around the entire point of the game? What's the fun in cheating?

The problem is how rural the area I live in is. We have to drive an hour just to get to the closest area with PokeStops and Gyms. Then once we get there it isn't exactly walking friendly unless I want to be walking through someone's yard and get shot at. The most I've been able to play so far is doing drive bys on my way to and from work. lol
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:17 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:

ur just jealous that you dont know how to cheat

:lol:
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:26 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:

ur just jealous that you dont know how to cheat

:lol:

I wouldn't say that about TotalyMeow but I do have to say I don't see a problem with using a GPS spoofer on a game that discriminates so much against rural locations.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:01 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:The problem is how rural the area I live in is. We have to drive an hour just to get to the closest area with PokeStops and Gyms. Then once we get there it isn't exactly walking friendly unless I want to be walking through someone's yard and get shot at. The most I've been able to play so far is doing drive bys on my way to and from work. lol

I suppose I can understand that with pokestops. I can't get any where I live either unless I drive into town.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby belgear » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:32 pm

They are now trying to impose restrictions on Pokémon GO on a governmental level.
Because apparently people breaking the law isn't on the criminal
belgear
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses