Favorite Player

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Favorite Player

Postby er-queent8r » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:12 am

Darwoth wrote:no not remotely, frakked is way better than claeyt even on a max insanity posting day when he is calling me a muslim terrorist :lol:

HAHAHA Y∅U T∅∅ HUH DAR⋈∅TH. H∃ THᴉɴKS ᴉ AM PART ∅F ᴉSᴉS B∃ᐊAUS∃ ∅F THᴉS F∅ɴT Jᐊ B∃ST∅⋈∃D ∅ɴ M∃. ⋈∃LL ALL ᴉ ᐊAɴ SAY ᴉS FBᴉ STAɴDS F∅R FRUᴉTᐊAK∃ B∃ᴉɴG Aɴ ᴉDᴉ∅T. :lol:
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Binks » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:17 am

<3
Binks

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Binks wrote:<3

should come back so we can own tards 2 vs 10 some more =(

if you wanted to play again and were not going to be around for a week before taking off to play some **** carebear game again i could set you up with the **** you need to have an 800 - 1k stat guy in a week np

Darwoth

Postby Rockyjacknoman » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Binks wrote:<3

should come back so we can own tards 2 vs 10 some more =(

if you wanted to play again and were not going to be around for a week before taking off to play some **** carebear game again i could set you up with the **** you need to have an 800 - 1k stat guy in a week np

nice job! darworth seems ready to beat all. :)

would some of dat food for myself to gluttony...
Rockyjacknoman

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:42 pm

why have we ever patched out these large sireges and battles

dawat save us pls talk2JC :(
Heffernan

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:18 am

er-queent8r wrote:
Darwoth wrote:no not remotely, frakked is way better than claeyt even on a max insanity posting day when he is calling me a muslim terrorist :lol:

HAHAHA Y∅U T∅∅ HUH DAR⋈∅TH. H∃ THᴉɴKS ᴉ AM PART ∅F ᴉSᴉS B∃ᐊAUS∃ ∅F THᴉS F∅ɴT Jᐊ B∃ST∅⋈∃D ∅ɴ M∃. ⋈∃LL ALL ᴉ ᐊAɴ SAY ᴉS FBᴉ STAɴDS F∅R FRUᴉTᐊAK∃ B∃ᴉɴG Aɴ ᴉDᴉ∅T. :lol:

It bothers me you using a font that google doesn't easily translate. You use it to piss me off; but there could so many other uses for it. Cryptography is not unheard of for passing messages between cells. Who's to say you aren't doing that every time you post?! The gross thing is you might not even be aware of it; unless you really are controlling that random characters?

Using a recognized, translatable font would negate your purpose, but also negate any concern I have too.

Even if- I'd still think of you as the devil. Just saying.

As to favorite player- Darwoth gets my vote- he always seems to be so far above all the BS that normally hits the forums and in the game. He doesn't follow a path- he makes the path and that's worth admiring.
DeepSixed

Postby Hose » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:24 am

r♌ոՖL♌ﭐո꒸ ♬ﭐՖ ա♡ո' ♭㉹ ㉹♌Ֆվ, ♭㉹꒞♌ﮠՖ㉹ վ♡ﮠ ♌r㉹ ♌ ꒯rﮠոk♌r꒯
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:44 am

Let me add you to my Foe list. Then you can spout off whatever and I won't get worked up and you can look like a ***** idiot trying to get my attention!

Am I really worth this much effort? Queen might (really be an idiot) think so, but you too?

Guess I am... really? ROFL!
DeepSixed

Postby Hose » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:57 am

DeepSixed wrote:Let me add you to my Foe list. Then you can spout off whatever and I won't get worked up and you can look like a ***** idiot trying to get my attention!

Am I really worth this much effort? Queen might (really be an idiot) think so, but you too?

Guess I am... really? ROFL!

My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:04 am

I don't need more gratification...thanks for trying.

Let's get back to the Poster's purpose

Who else has a favorite player (that hopefully is not me)?
Last edited by DeepSixed on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses