Bounty Board

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Bounty Board

Postby gustavohvg » Mon May 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Although I don't have anything against Kuku or anyone else we badly need these Bounty topics.

Since the endgames on Salem are all pretty boring atm the playerbase need to do anything like nonsense wars and meaningless in-game violence =)
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Kralith » Mon May 16, 2016 7:11 pm

gustavohvg wrote:Although I don't have anything against Kuku or anyone else we badly need these Bounty topics.

Since the endgames on Salem are all pretty boring atm the playerbase need to do anything like nonsense wars and meaningless in-game violence =)

Ahh you mean we should start to entrance to eRP, love&hate, big Penises and cozy boobs?
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby TJHooker » Mon May 16, 2016 7:12 pm

gustavohvg wrote:Although I don't have anything against Kuku or anyone else we badly need these Bounty topics.

You get what you ask for a lot of times. ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]
TJHooker

Postby Lazun123 » Mon May 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Hose wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:"Hey after i set the wooden boards to dry, want to put it in my ass?"

NSFW

LMAO :lol: :lol:
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby gustavohvg » Mon May 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Kralith wrote:Ahh you mean we should start to entrance to eRP, love&hate, big Penises and cozy boobs?

Well I don't care about penises and prefer boobs irl but yes I'm seeing some advanced colleagues leaving the game and I didn't log myself for more then 5 min in the last days so yes I do hope we have more action here =|
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Icon » Mon May 16, 2016 7:46 pm

placing a bounty on Marp Tarpton. 10k for his main, delivered ALIVE to my claim. another 2k if hes not wearing pants when he arrives. because of, reasons.
Icon

Postby Reviresco » Mon May 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Icon wrote:placing a bounty on Marp Tarpton. 10k for his main, delivered ALIVE to my claim. another 2k if hes not wearing pants when he arrives. because of, reasons.

Do you want him oiled or nah?
Reviresco

Postby Icon » Mon May 16, 2016 7:54 pm

i have a special trough for that
Icon

Postby WiseasSerpents » Mon May 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Strakknuva225 wrote:I make that money by sneezing at my cotton field. 22k silver is way too low for such a monumental task, as previously mentioned it'd be like offering 500s for Darwoth's scalp.

Like offering 2k for a golden goose
WiseasSerpents

Postby WiseasSerpents » Mon May 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:"come at me bro""

Heffernan wrote: "i will stay in my walls behind, but if you will start raiding me i will start destroying everything inside like in Hunka 8-) "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nice job faking that but everyone can read your failing language and spelling in that post, you just keep making yourself look stupid...

Nope that would be you. Why is it that I know neither of you, but I like Kuku and think you are an asshat?
WiseasSerpents

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses