so.... here we go...

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: so.... here we go...

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:07 pm

29k Rubble 1 Amethist :evil:
ALTaZAR1

Postby Seirou » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:19 am

11k, got2 two
Seirou

Postby JohnSnow » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:50 pm

Why the bloodmoon is no longer happens? How should I build my wall without amethysts?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:04 pm

because i am playing on popham primarily at the moment, i am not actively going after anyone currently so i do not need to spawn bloodmoons for that and the two people i had an arrangement with that wanted extra bloodmoons already have all of their amethysts now.

until they need more or someone new wants to reward my time coughing out extra bloodmoons with some of their amethyst haul there is no reason to spend time on it.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:09 am

Darwoth wrote:because i am playing on popham primarily at the moment, i am not actively going after anyone currently so i do not need to spawn bloodmoons for that and the two people i had an arrangement with that wanted extra bloodmoons already have all of their amethysts now.

until they need more or someone new wants to reward my time coughing out extra bloodmoons with some of their amethyst haul there is no reason to spend time on it.

A detailed way of saying, "I don't bring about blood moons willy nilly. Pay me."
Wondering (out loud) how many others have that power.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:19 pm

saltmummy wrote:A detailed way of saying, "I don't bring about blood moons willy nilly. Pay me."

Hey, maybe we can organize charity fund "Help Darwoth to make Bloodmoon". Everyone will give as much as he can, and we finally get bloodmoon. I can provide about 500 silver.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Forungi » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:34 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
saltmummy wrote:A detailed way of saying, "I don't bring about blood moons willy nilly. Pay me."

Hey, maybe we can organize charity fund "Help Darwoth to make Bloodmoon". Everyone will give as much as he can, and we finally get bloodmoon. I can provide about 500 silver.

If you can only provide 500s then how are you even capable of making that iron wall? :roll:
Forungi

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:44 pm

Forungi wrote:If you can only provide 500s then how are you even capable of making that iron wall? :roll:

Fund assumes a large number of people. I will give 500s, 20 more people will give 500s, maybe someone rich will give more. So we collect a large amount of silver. And I did not understand about the wall, because it does not require any silver, only iron, wrought iron and steel.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby saltmummy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Now I'm wondering (out loud again) how much Darwoth actually charges for a blood moon.
Darwoth, how much do you charge for a blood moon normally? Just a share of the amethysts or a "small" horde of silver?

JohnSnow wrote:
Forungi wrote:If you can only provide 500s then how are you even capable of making that iron wall? :roll:

Fund assumes a large number of people. I will give 500s, 20 more people will give 500s, maybe someone rich will give more. So we collect a large amount of silver. And I did not understand about the wall, because it does not require any silver, only iron, wrought iron and steel.

I think what he meant was silver to purchase materials with when you might not be able to produce them yourself quickly enough. Stuff like arcane amethysts or steel for example.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Kandarim » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:48 pm

when a piece of steel goes for upwards of 700s, do you really think 500s will make a whole lot of difference? a single iron wall segment will cost you ~2.5k silver, let alone the corners. I think you can do better :)
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses