Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby Taipion » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Hose wrote:pastafarian
I knew it!
So yummy! :P
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby saltmummy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:48 pm

That one guy who got stuck in the arena asking to be ported out of the fight.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby lachlaan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 am

I apologize to everyone involved for having left my weapon on the wrong manequin and thus disgracing myself in the FFA, i should've put up a better fight xD
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:52 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:Image

Kuku i hate you but thanks for fighte.
Nemezis you me friends sorry from wing-a-rang you good fighter!
Thanks all for atetion:)
:D

Golden halberds! One of the few things I have never and would never give out for events or Christmas! This is what my absence brings.

Truly these are the end-times.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:23 pm

yeah i initially blamed it on you when i heard about it :lol:

eventually i shall reunite the halberds by getting bronas back from methuzelah, the duped one lailiath has and now this frivolous gold plated copper chinese counterfeit and attain supreme power.
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:yeah i initially blamed it on you when i heard about it :lol:

eventually i shall reunite the halberds by getting bronas back from methuzelah, the duped one lailiath has and now this frivolous gold plated copper chinese counterfeit and attain supreme power.

:roll: :roll: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:35 pm

We are already debating whose going to get the 2nd halberd from Darwoth.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Hose » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Judaism wrote:We are already debating whose going to get the 2nd halberd from Darwoth.

I will. ¦]
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Judaism wrote:We are already debating whose going to get the 2nd halberd from Darwoth.

but you didnt "get" the first one, you used the newly introduced claim looting bug when that was first patched in to loot my character from a claim stone i had not been to or bound at in months then tried to make a big production and lie about it as with all the nonsense you post :lol:

for some reason lailiath was rewarded for cheating and then lieing about it until caught by being allowed to retain the halberd and witch hat, my **** was restored even though i had preferred to just eat the loss and switch to one of my others if it meant the **** she had gotten was nuked.

reminds me of the time when TBCs were introduced and all you retards used the bug to rebind while under its effects, lied about it for over an hour and a half then the server crashed causing a rollback where you were then caught and had methuzelahs lean to ported into my lap.

or, a dozen other such examples of being utterly full of ****. like drop kicking you and your friends off of popham that you "never played anyway"
Darwoth

Postby AngelOfSilence » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:52 pm

but what would happen if all ghalbers are united :shock:
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses