Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:10 pm

I have seen this tactic several times before, in the wild and in providence. Aparently it was not reported yet, from my perspective covering up scents has happened many times and JC was aware of methods of doing so. People have used unmoveable objects, graphic overlays (tiny limestones etc) to prevent people with a regular clients to obtain them. I valued them as a legit tactic. But once again, it is somewhat understandable for him to make this call. But anyone with a couple of hours coud've easily gotten the correct scents.

The combat lock in this game is not pernamently and has been reported in several occasions, there is a clear time limit and its most certainly not possible to prevent acces pernamently. The random KO promp of JC was however unnecessary. I was not AFK or whatsoever and if we look at it from JC's economic point of view losing a few watches and wing-a-rangs is considered to be a huge loss. So I cannot really appreciate intervention like that without any warning or whatsoever. (He doesn't want to intervene when someone is commiting scents, in order to steal more but he instantly intervenes the other way around) Locking people in combat is and always has been a legit tactic and the least he coud've done was to give a warning. Anyhow, the alt wasn't loaded to an extreme extend. Knowing that I from now on can ask for developers to remove said ***** is only informative and will be nice for future endavours.

I am not stupid for leaving scents on that character, the decision was already made in advance, if it were to come to a situation like this, the value of the looted items are beyond the character's worth. The character is not even worth a mask and as a member of the dominant faction on Providence, I am not going to cowardly give up an interesting situation.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Judaism wrote:I am not stupid for leaving scents on that character, the decision was already made in advance, if it were to come to a situation like this, the value of the looted items are beyond the character's worth. The character is not even worth a mask and as a member of the dominant faction on Providence, I am not going to cowardly give up an interesting situation.

15k and 3 combat clothes value more then a full char with skills, proficiencies, probably murder and over 1k blood? well if you say so please keep wasting chars i have alot more clothes to "give away" the moment you finally decide to show up on my home.

ImageImage

all you have to do is come and get them you vagina..... oh wait... nice that word isnt banned :P
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:27 pm

the tactic does not apply to the wild because the people with the combat lock can be attacked, unlike when they are leaning on a fence in the safe area like yesterday, and as you well know the flag can be reset indefinitely which is exactly what kuku and whoever the other ***** was did several times just in the brief period i was there to observe.

and do not act like you were unfairly derped with by the devs, everyone that tries to cheese their scents in town using its safezone has **** like this happen if they are around at the time and someone (in this case heffernan) informs them of it.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Darwoth wrote:the tactic does not apply to the wild because the people with the combat lock can be attacked, unlike when they are leaning on a fence in the safe area like yesterday, and as you well know the flag can be reset indefinitely which is exactly what kuku and whoever the other ***** was did several times just in the brief period i was there to observe.

Every reset would come down to an opportunity to attack said person, you could also easily prevent people's acces to the dockclub. Its not any different from what we have done in the past (you and the kkk) KO'ing alts infront of crap, as long you're active and I was active. Yes I was and that simply was one of my many legates which you clearly don't know ***** about otherwise you woudn't aggressively approach me. The period indeed was briefly, it was just going on for a couple minutes, no more than 15 minutes, which makes the decision to instantly KO a character at sight indeed lame. Before the server reset we actively denied everyone's acces with several fighters. Any silly intervention should be stopped, obviously because I have seen a little too much intervention in the past.

Anyway, that is just my perspective on the matter. I don't care too much about it honestly, but Heffernan felt it nessesarly to post something about it. It doesn't make his failure and loss of clothes any better.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:49 pm

no it does not provide an opportunity since it can be done from range, which is how it was being done.

edit: and give me a ***** break on the "one of my many tactics that you dont know **** about" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

literally every single thing you tards have used against someone that actually worked you copied after i used them against you first, i have a whole new semester of teachings btw.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm

It's a sad day when it comes out that Darwoth teamed up with a pedophile :(
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Dallane wrote:It's a sad day when it comes out that Darwoth teamed up with a pedophile :(

so you finmally admit being on his team?
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:It's a sad day when it comes out that Darwoth teamed up with a pedophile :(

so you finmally admit being on his team?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:21 pm

oh god, now your just making me feel dirty inside. what must i do to redeem myself?
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:

oh god, now your just making me feel dirty inside. what must i do to redeem myself?

Let me hold that glorious Halberd and post for all the forum to see. Logging on now!

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses