Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:
saltmummy wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:*ideas*

Wrong part of the forum for this. This thread was for the announcing of in game events, this section of the forum is for discussing in game politics and goings on. You want the "Idea's and Innovations" section.

OP was posting about recurring and presumably temporary events,my ideas were for recurring and temporary events, we can argue hashmarks and classification all day long,but i believe there are people around whose job is to move it to the proper place if they deem it misplaced. since you are not presumably one of those so tasked,I'll thank you to keep your non-productive mudslinging to yourself,thanks.

hey dude are you fronm DIS smh
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:
saltmummy wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:*ideas*

Wrong part of the forum for this. This thread was for the announcing of in game events, this section of the forum is for discussing in game politics and goings on. You want the "Idea's and Innovations" section.

OP was posting about recurring and presumably temporary events,my ideas were for recurring and temporary events, we can argue hashmarks and classification all day long,but i believe there are people around whose job is to move it to the proper place if they deem it misplaced. since you are not presumably one of those so tasked,I'll thank you to keep your non-productive mudslinging to yourself,thanks.

I'd move it to ideas but there are enough ****** idea threads as it is
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:45 am

Yeah. Not worth moving to where it'll be seen.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:21 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Yeah. Not worth moving to where it'll be seen.

apparently,it's seen just fine where it is,since everyone feels the need and lack of anything better to do than to bash it summarily....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm not sure if you've yet ***** and growled about biased developers, so if you could have someone more likable who is less abrasive and antagonistic post those suggestions, I'll read them and consider. If you haven't yet, feel free to do so and bump your count up to 300 million and one.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:14 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:I'm not sure if you've yet ***** and growled about biased developers, so if you could have someone more likable who is less abrasive and antagonistic post those suggestions, I'll read them and consider. If you haven't yet, feel free to do so and bump your count up to 300 million and one.

Lmbo,ok touche' my apologies,i hadn't observed that being Trollish around here precluded consideration of valid and well-meaning ideas... :?

Anyone is free to copypasta that if they wish,meanwhile perhaps once I get my Customer tag I will be worthy of notice,I'm in no hurry,I can wait....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby AcidSpiral » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:I'm not sure if you've yet ***** and growled about biased developers, so if you could have someone more likable who is less abrasive and antagonistic post those suggestions, I'll read them and consider. If you haven't yet, feel free to do so and bump your count up to 300 million and one.

Lmbo,ok touche' my apologies,i hadn't observed that being Trollish around here precluded consideration of valid and well-meaning ideas... :?

Anyone is free to copypasta that if they wish,meanwhile perhaps once I get my Customer tag I will be worthy of notice,I'm in no hurry,I can wait....

Basically you've had a piss poor attitude that surpasses even Frakked since you began posting on these forums and obviously Marp doesn't like that. Maybe take a hint? :lol:
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:27 pm

I respectfully disagree,I don't feel being "one of the cool kids" or brown nosing should be a prerequisite for fair and balanced consideration,much less well-meaning exchange of ideas. I realize that some people don't share my opinion,is doesn't mean I'm going to abandon it. :geek:
Bleuwulf

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:22 am

MarpTarpton wrote:Will there be events on Sunday (May 8th)?

For those of you who may be unaware, sometimes on Sundays, the development team hosts events on Providence server for the chance to win amazing prizes/cash shop credit. Since its inception, people have asked for some kind of forewarning system so they can prepare. This will, hopefully, also stop Heffernan from messaging me on Skype every Sunday morning before anyone has business being conscious yet. So, herein I will try to post all about events, maybe even keep track of which events we do and the winners/prizes, as well as a notification system at the top to inform you with a simple click whether or not events are scheduled. Please note that I may, given my ephemeral nature, host events last minute without warning. Likewise, if my internet dies or some other tragedy befalls me, I may not be able to attend a scheduled Sunday Event, but I will do my best to avoid both of these circumstances with as much warning as possible.

Past Events
[spoiler]4-12-2016
Dock Club (kuku)
Not Gambling

Events FAQ
Where do events take place?
Events take place in Providence usually but can sometimes happen on other servers. Most often they begin with a fight at the dock club.

Who can participate in events?
Anyone can participate in events! However, certain events are more risky than others, and certain events require combat, and your opponents will likely be very strong.

Is there any preparation needed?
I would usually suggest leaving your valuables at home including anything in your inventory you wouldn't want to drop on the ground if you are knocked out.

How will I know when events start?
The entire server will receive a popup notification with a message on when events will be starting 15-30 minutes before they begin.

What time do they normally start?
Roughly 13:00 EST.

How long do events last?
1-3 hours.

Will you ever do events at a more convenient time for me?
I will try. Make a request.

My town wants to sponsor events. Can we do this?
Yes. PM me for details on the cost and information on the special events you may want to throw.

Can my character be stolen from during events?
It is possible but not likely. During events that can KO a character, I construct a place to put the KO'd bodies.

Can my character die in events?
Again, it is possible but even less likely than theft. There are an abundance of ways to die in Salem from disease to witchcraft to bloodmoons to madness. We have had characters die during events that can KO a player, so there is a risk. If you die during the event, I will confirm your death and leave your body for you (or someone else) to collect/steal from. If you are already in the pen when you die, I will allow the owner's player to collect the body on another character upon request.

I would like to disrupt events through bug abuse. What should I know?
I will stop at nothing to bring justice. I will sift through server data, logs, and ip addresses until I find out who you are. I will hold Trial and, if you are found guilty, I will take your head as a trophy that will be mounted on my wall that I may ever look into your eyes as I sip tea before my hearth. I will salt the earth upon which your homestead stands and leave naught but a barren wasteland in my wake where nothing will ever again grow. I will curse your lineage and every account associated with your connection. Your name will be whispered in the darkest tavern corners for fear I may overhear it uttered and again embrace the world shattering rage that turned the sea black and darkened the sun itself. Do not intentionally disrupt events.

[/spoiler]

go event 1 vs 1? arena smal size and other?
ALTaZAR1

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 am

ALTaZAR1 wrote:go event 1 vs 1? arena smal size and other?

Man, you just already lost your another new fighter
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses