Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:25 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:wtf 5 KKK vs 1 me its you tell chanсe?????(its near me base)
8 KKK vs Me and Anton (lost event) its chance????

Stop confusing KKK with other people ffs.
Stop making excuses dude. The fact is that you and your team would not do anything risky, or should I remind you about the time 6-7 of you guys sat behind walls while I built a town outside of your base and an placed a waste claim.
Judaism wrote:No thats not it, you are not willing to fight with any sort of risk even when the odds are so largely in your favour. But thats about everything to expect from nowadays player base anyway.

This exactly lol, I am still waiting on your reply on a fight outside of the safe zone if you don't want that then ***** you and your dock club challenge. I'll eventually get annoyed as I always do after a while and take actions necessary to put another one of your characters in the ground.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Goodman12 wrote:

Stop making excuses dude. The fact is that you and your team would not do anything risky, or should I remind you about the time 6-7 of you guys sat behind walls while I built a town outside of your base and an placed a waste claim.
Judaism wrote:No thats not it, you are not willing to fight with any sort of risk even when the odds are so largely in your favour. But thats about everything to expect from nowadays player base anyway.

This exactly lol, I am still waiting on your reply on a fight outside of the safe zone if you don't want that then ***** you and your dock club challenge. I'll eventually get annoyed as I always do after a while and take actions necessary to put another one of your characters in the ground.

Goodman you kill only 1 alt used Lasso and give me in claim yes its masstakes but now you never win me you nab and can only cry ***!
ALTaZAR1

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:09 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:

Goodman you kill only 1 alt used Lasso and give me in claim yes its masstakes but now you never win me you nab and can only cry ***!

hes KKK ofcourse all he does is cry, remember when we both raided New whatever with 3 brickwalls whilst KKK Ragequit the game saying Raiding is impossible and to hard? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Just a few minutes out of many where you can see Grande Turde his cowardness:

https://youtu.be/Ragch8xYMT0
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Judaism wrote:Just a few minutes out of many where you can see Grande Turde his cowardness:

I forgot about this vid lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkjmKOi5D4
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:06 am

Judaism wrote:Just a few minutes out of many where you can see Grande Turde his cowardness:

lol where you Justice?you forgot you 2 min before attack me in 5 fighter you think im idiot alone go vs 5 fighter?
ALTaZAR1

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:27 pm

What about today event?
ALTaZAR1

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 am

ignoring that this thread seemingly derailed at some point (with mod participation,no less...) and also ignoring that until now mostly all ive done is ***** and growl about some of the 300 million things wrong with this game,it's management,and (some) of its playerbase,I have a few well meaning suggestions and/or positive input for this idea of recurring events:

1) Royal Rumble- assign participants a random list number (number generator should be EASY code) I advise a bare minimum 12-20 entrants,2-4 (according to list number,#1-#4 for example) start off in the arena/pit/whatever,no weapons bareknuckled (although weapons might be an interesting and/or desired variant,also giving this one "replay" value) they each try to knock the crap out of each other as a timer runs (30 secs-1 minute suggested) then when the timer is up,#3-5 joins the fray already in progress and the timer restarts for the next man (or woman) in line... if a contestant knocks out all current opposition,he has the remainder of the timer to eat/buff/ what have you,and at the end of the list the last one standing gets the goods.

2)Treasure Hunt/GeoCache - this idea has alot of potential for variety so I'll leave specifics to the devs for their desired "flavor" if they pick it up but the basic premise is that an instanced map has a unique item hidden somewhere in/on it,perhaps a chest,perhaps a stump,perhaps you have to dig in the right spot... anyway person who finds the item gets the win and the proze in exchange for it. some interesting/desired variables could be: also placing "hints" or "clues" in various places,one pointing to the next,that must be followed to the "prize"..... creating multiple "uniques" in an instance for the purpose of more than one "winner" or 1st place 2nd place 3rd place etc...... requiring some kind of teamwork perhaps via the skill system to ultimately reach the "prize",etc...

3) Hot Potato- there is a chest or other container that instead of opening contents,merely issues a random worthless item to each player when used,except one who gets a lit boomstick or the like and must quickly attempt to pass/drop it to or near another player before it goes BOOM! last man standing gets the prize....

4) Hunger Games - all contestants start equidistant from a cluster of chests with random weapons and gear inside,when it starts,everyone rushes for the chests to grab w/e gear they can lay hands on and use it to wreck their opponents,or get wrecked trying... (or do they perhaps choose to hide strategically,waiting for the weak to get weeded out and the strong to weaken themselves doing the "weeding"???) last one standing gets the prize...

5) Maze- just like it sounds,create an (instanced?) maze map for the players to try and navigate,for added humor and tears perhaps make it a mine instance and prohibit torches so everyone is bumping around in the dark,doors you have to find the right key for (maybe even guarded by a mini-boss?).....the one who finds the finish/exit wins the prize...

6) Fishing - timed competition for most caught,biggest catch,rarest catch.... many possibilities here....

7) Salem Trivia - pretty self explanatory here,again the details are build to suit....

8) lots of other wonderful and maybe not so great ideas I'll hold off typing in full until i see how these are received! :p
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby saltmummy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:07 am

Bleuwulf wrote:*ideas*

Wrong part of the forum for this. This thread was for the announcing of in game events, this section of the forum is for discussing in game politics and goings on. You want the "Idea's and Innovations" section.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 pm

saltmummy wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:*ideas*

Wrong part of the forum for this. This thread was for the announcing of in game events, this section of the forum is for discussing in game politics and goings on. You want the "Idea's and Innovations" section.

OP was posting about recurring and presumably temporary events,my ideas were for recurring and temporary events, we can argue hashmarks and classification all day long,but i believe there are people around whose job is to move it to the proper place if they deem it misplaced. since you are not presumably one of those so tasked,I'll thank you to keep your non-productive mudslinging to yourself,thanks.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses