Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:No one recorded today/yesterdays dock club and posted it yet? Shame.

it was worthless anyway call me being mad but it was 3vs8vseveryone, i remember Marp once saying teams arent allowed anymore, but this is just a face with only the same guys having a chance to win, might skip it for more fair events.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Pretty sure you guys had a team of give or take 5 people aswell atleast, so stop complaining about teams hypocrite.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Goldenx » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:02 pm

In that case why not make a tournament of groups? Winners advance while losers get disqualified?
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
Goldenx

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:04 pm

i missed the event so do not know what transpired but if a high end item is given out it should be done so via a tournament format, not a half dozen derps drooling on each other.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Judaism wrote:Pretty sure you guys had a team of give or take 5 people aswell atleast, so stop complaining about teams hypocrite.

me, Grand boos and a random player vs Judaism, Kuku, Nikixos, Sipo, Methuzaleh, Sanyaza and 2 more

yes sounds fair.
Heffernan

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Darwoth wrote:i missed the event so do not know what transpired but if a high end item is given out it should be done so via a tournament format, not a half dozen derps drooling on each other.

Although a tournament bracket would take longer it would be a lot better and exciting to have groups of 2v2 or 3v3 register for the fight.
Prizes could even be given then for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:45 pm

agreed, past games ive played has a tournament every week on average and it was awesome to see 2v2 and 3v3 tactics from evenly matched teams.

tell marp to make a few prizes in advance when he is pressed for time and let me run events so he can go fart on the couch and watch game of thrones, i will do a tournament bracket and since everyone already knows i am the undisputed salem lord of all things related to conflict i have no reason to enter the tournament or to not be impartial.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Darwoth wrote:agreed, past games ive played has a tournament every week on average and it was awesome to see 2v2 and 3v3 tactics from evenly matched teams.

tell marp to make a few prizes in advance when he is pressed for time and let me run events so he can go fart on the couch and watch game of thrones, i will do a tournament bracket and since everyone already knows i am the undisputed salem lord of all things related to conflict i have no reason to enter the tournament or to not be impartial.

but we need someone to port out KOd bodies unless u want to take on 10 KKK.... (and probably kill all like before ¦] )
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:Pretty sure you guys had a team of give or take 5 people aswell atleast, so stop complaining about teams hypocrite.

me, Grand boos and a random player vs Judaism, Kuku, Nikixos, Sipo, Methuzaleh, Sanyaza and 2 more

yes sounds fair.

In your team was 6 players - you, GB, BBCHTC, Neme and 2 randoms which refusing all the time my inviting to kins. 6vs6 seems fair, but mostly of you guys are so are bad in a fight and teamwork that you all will lose even with a predominance of 6vs2 anyway
So or do you not know with who you were in the team or just stop talk this **** :lol:

edid : Sunday Event in Dock Club - 12 June 2016 by Sipo <3

gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:08 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

yes sounds fair.

In your team was 6 players - you, GB, BBCHTC, Neme and 2 randoms which refusing all the time my inviting to kins. 6vs6 seems fair, but mostly of you guys are so are bad in a fight and teamwork that you all will lose even with a predominance of 6vs2 anyway
So or do you not know with who you were in the team or just stop talk this **** :lol:

edid : Sunday Event in Dock Club - 12 June 2016 by Sipo <3

it was me GB and a noob, noone else was in our team stop lying we had 3 u had 8 now coming here and telling us how bad we fight when we had 3 ppl and always 4-5 of u would go after me, stun, slow etc.. it shows how bad you guys fight.
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses