Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:48 am

Darwoth wrote:i would like to see a capture the flag dock club of 10 vs 10 or so using nothing but pistols where each team gets a little crate "bunker" with a flag pole/flag inside that the opposing team needs to breach and raise their (or steal enemies) flag on to win. :lol:

Yeah, some more variation in general would be epic. Gun fights don't necessarily need high stat characters so it could be done with more people.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:01 am

yeah a pistol fight would be relatively even regardless of how ****** the characters.

two teams

small "bunker" in each corner with a cottage in the middle (for breaking aggro to regen black bile)

two flag poles in each bunker, one with a flag one empty.

patch of deep water in the middle separating the bunkers forcing a swim/easy target on part of attackers.

onjective is your team storms enemy bunker, takes their flag and raises it in your base without losing your flag.

winning team gets whatever special flags.

would take a good bit of time for a win instead of just everyone stomping each other to death in 3 minutes and the only way to win would be to coordinate volleys on single targets to whittle down the enemy team enough that you can overpower the defenders.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:31 am

A capture the flag type thing sounds like a lot of fun. Would we need a bigger dock club or would the one we have suffice though?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:44 am

ALTaZAR1 wrote:
Judaism wrote:Heffernan and Darwoth teaming up it seems, how cute guys.

Juda i want fights vs you
go 2vs2 no wing rang no dart and other item type rifle only skill :)

Juda and Goodman vs Takeshi and Anton Chegur

its only know who "He talks a lot and who really is stronger"????

JC you make dock club for see might 2 group?
I think all interestyng who win if used only skill)

While I do want to kick the **** out of you I am not prepared for a fight like that as my highest bile character has hardly glutton in the last 1.5-2 years nor
am I willing to put in the effort of doing so for a petty dock club fight, however if you make it worth my while and we fight off claim where I can kill you then I'll consider.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:49 am

Judaism wrote:
ALTaZAR1 wrote:
Judaism wrote:Heffernan and Darwoth teaming up it seems, how cute guys.

Juda i want fights vs you
go 2vs2 no wing rang no dart and other item type rifle only skill :)

Juda and Goodman vs Takeshi and Anton Chegur

its only know who "He talks a lot and who really is stronger"????

JC you make dock club for see might 2 group?
I think all interestyng who win if used only skill)

Rifles are a legit tactic, especially if I were to fight you since your biles are probaly three times as high. Anyhow, you've had several chances to fight me out in the open and here you are asking for a ''fair'' fight.

wtf 5 KKK vs 1 me its you tell chenсe?????(its near me base)
8 KKK vs Me and Anton (lost event) its chance????
ALTaZAR1

Postby riolic » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:45 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:

Takeshi plus 4 other russians (three 1k+ stat ones) vs two 400 bile fighters and they just build boundary ^^
Takeshi and heff's 500 blood fighter vs two 400 bile fighters and takeshi chain watches back to his town
riolic
Customer

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

riolic wrote:
ALTaZAR1 wrote:

Takeshi plus 4 other russians (three 1k+ stat ones) vs two 400 bile fighters and they just build boundary ^^
Takeshi and heff's 500 blood fighter vs two 400 bile fighters and takeshi chain watches back to his town

lol i dont want trap and any abusse type TBC to save you fighter and other what you used...
ALTaZAR1

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:34 pm

No thats not it, you are not willing to fight with any sort of risk even when the odds are so largely in your favour. But thats about everything to expect from nowadays playerbase anyway.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:38 pm

saltmummy wrote:A capture the flag type thing sounds like a lot of fun. Would we need a bigger dock club or would the one we have suffice though?

slightly bigger, maybe. I was thinking something like 'plant the barrel bomb'. The issue with capture the flag is that there is no visual cue as to which player has the flag. When you have to carry something from one end to the other, it's very visual who is carrying it -- as well as the movement penalty from carrying stuff.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Kandarim wrote:
saltmummy wrote:A capture the flag type thing sounds like a lot of fun. Would we need a bigger dock club or would the one we have suffice though?

slightly bigger, maybe. I was thinking something like 'plant the barrel bomb'. The issue with capture the flag is that there is no visual cue as to which player has the flag. When you have to carry something from one end to the other, it's very visual who is carrying it -- as well as the movement penalty from carrying stuff.

meybe make fight 2-3 fighter in team and fight 3vs3???
make here register in event and start event in specific time?
ALTaZAR1

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses