Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:58 pm

the golden halberds were introduced a few years ago by the devs to be salems equivalent of "triforce" from the zelda series, if any one person ever holds all of the halberds at once they can combine them into a "halberd of the sun" which in addition to increasing run speed when equipped also does pretty hardcore damage like the old beta thrust except instead of 50% damage it does 35% which as you can imagine would be pretty ridiculous on a halberd.

as such once a year or so a new golden halberd is distributed with the aim of keeping the top players factions going after each other for their halberd/s
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Darwoth wrote:the golden halberds were introduced a few years ago by the devs to be salems equivalent of "triforce" from the zelda series, if any one person ever holds all of the halberds at once they can combine them into a "halberd of the sun" which in addition to increasing run speed when equipped also does pretty hardcore damage like the old beta thrust except instead of 50% damage it does 35% which as you can imagine would be pretty ridiculous on a halberd.

as such once a year or so a new golden halberd is distributed with the aim of keeping the top players factions going after each other for their halberd/s

bye bye grand booss was nice knowing you ¦]

Darwoth wrote:
Judaism wrote:We are already debating whose going to get the 2nd halberd from Darwoth.

but you didnt "get" the first one, you used the newly introduced claim looting bug when that was first patched in to loot my character from a claim stone i had not been to or bound at in months then tried to make a big production and lie about it as with all the nonsense you post :lol:

for some reason lailiath was rewarded for cheating and then lieing about it until caught by being allowed to retain the halberd and witch hat, my **** was restored even though i had preferred to just eat the loss and switch to one of my others if it meant the **** she had gotten was nuked.

reminds me of the time when TBCs were introduced and all you retards used the bug to rebind while under its effects, lied about it for over an hour and a half then the server crashed causing a rollback where you were then caught and had methuzelahs lean to ported into my lap.

or, a dozen other such examples of being utterly full of ****. like drop kicking you and your friends off of popham that you "never played anyway"

dont forget building a TbF at your town then sitting behind a brickwall trying to "jump" trough the wall into ur base ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:20 pm

yeah there are so many things it would be hard to make a full list, but yeah yet another judaism classic :lol:

thats how he got removed from the siege after spending 6 weeks + his birthday guarding a poop claim, trying to jump through the wall and getting stuck in it instead where i KOed him, unfortunately belgear was able to ransom him to town from the other side of the wall. mortars and some of the other new things would of been convenient back then :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Heffernan and Darwoth teaming up it seems, how cute guys.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Judaism wrote:Heffernan and Darwoth teaming up it seems, how cute guys.

lol? how is 2 of your biggest enemies flaming you "teaming up"
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Heffernan wrote:lol? how is 2 of your biggest enemies flaming you "teaming up"

From what I have seen Darwoth was perfectly able to ko your main yesterday in the docks but decided not to. Pretty much teaming up together if I take Darwoth's standards on that anyway.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Judaism wrote:

From what I have seen Darwoth was perfectly able to ko your main yesterday in the docks but decided not to. Pretty much teaming up together if I take Darwoth's standards on that anyway.

first of all where was darwoth in dock club and secondly the guy that teams up with 5-6 KKK for dock club says this?
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Judaism wrote:

not sure what your talking about, i was not aware of the event yesterday or i would of had an extra golden halberd.

if you mean when various members of your faction attempted to cheesebag your way into blocking scents with a perma ko body (gee, what a surprise) and carver came in and scattered the scents around then yes i probably could have knocked him out when he was around the entrance in the small window before he ran out of the club, or maybe he made it out and now i have to deal with the annoyances that entails. either way i was pre occupied trying to discern the ***** pile of scents + found one with no homestead and popped back to kill it.

in hindsight, yeah i probably could of stolen a tophat i already have a few of and some silver i already have plenty of. at the expense of me having to waste time logging in alts to drop theft scents and so on, which meh. you and most others should know by now i would rather be lazy, it is only after someone sufficiently annoys me and i get motivated do i become a problem :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:54 pm

Darwoth wrote:it is only after someone sufficiently annoys me and i get motivated do i become a problem :lol:

Interesting how this is not the case yet then with Heffernan.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Judaism wrote:

not sure what your talking about, i was not aware of the event yesterday or i would of had an extra golden halberd.

if you mean when various members of your faction attempted to cheesebag your way into blocking scents with a perma ko body (gee, what a surprise) and carver came in and scattered the scents around then yes i probably could have knocked him out when he was around the entrance in the small window before he ran out of the club, or maybe he made it out and now i have to deal with the annoyances that entails. either way i was pre occupied trying to discern the ***** pile of scents + found one with no homestead and popped back to kill it.

in hindsight, yeah i probably could of stolen a tophat i already have a few of and some silver i already have plenty of. at the expense of me having to waste time logging in alts to drop theft scents and so on, which meh. you and most others should know by now i would rather be lazy, it is only after someone sufficiently annoys me and i get motivated do i become a problem :lol:

Heffernan Delivers Pics

Judaism was dumb enough to loot me with his main Combat Alt in dock club event, so KKK after the event blocked the dock club

used 6 Chars, 3 mains and 3 alts, 1 to KO in dock club with full inventory next to the scents, 2 noob chars to loot him over and over to cover up the scents with 100s of new scents

then having a char in dock club that is dropped KO over the Scents so noone can loot them

and a high guy in THIS corner in combat with him

so noone can push him in dock club, KO him or get the other player out of combat.

soon JC logged in and noticed this, removed the KOd body from dock club and KOd the high KKK guy who dropped Wingarangs, poison, 4-5 pocket watches, pclaim and more, then spread out the scents

Judaism should be glad this is the only thing that happened and his group got no Disciplinary Actions from JC but instead he sits here Flaming as always pretending like he didnt even do anything...
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses