Sunday Events

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sunday Events

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:09 pm

gorniksam wrote:Will be in home in 4h from now... Pls hold on with Dock Event if it gonna happen :?

we wait you:D
ALTaZAR1

Postby Hose » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Yeah we wait you so we can KILL you axaxaxaxaa)
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Hose wrote:Yeah we wait you so we can KILL you axaxaxaxaa)

this is what alcohol does to people, watch out.
Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Dock Club Starting NOW

Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Results?
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Kuku i hate you but thanks for fighte.
Nemezis you me friends sorry from wing-a-rang you good fighter!
Thanks all for atetion:)
:D
ALTaZAR1

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:Results?

GB won a Golden Halberd by carrying a Million Wing-A-Rangs he even KOd kuku who basically landed a few hits and GB landed like 10-15 wingsrangs and hit 3x 77dmg each after awingarang

Judaism won vs me because JC spawned a march hare and that bleeded me 600dmg then i KOd to bleed and lost my Fighting set to him when he was stupid enough to leave scents with his main fighter.

then 3rd dock club kuku got KOd and Relemai won 5$ store credit
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Thank jc you got to fight kuku :|
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby gorniksam » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:Thank jc you got to fight kuku :|

Thanks JC that he allow me regen. Got a 40% of my bilies on FFA.gg
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:Thank jc you got to fight kuku :|

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses