How to acquire livestock on providence

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

How to acquire livestock on providence

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:57 pm

as the long prophesied end of days rapidly approaches on popham and many lazy pilgrims openly lament their apathy in building the ark, i as the supreme omnipotent witchlord of the server offer you all a second chance.

as the few who have enjoyed the new systems can attest to, the presence of animals will dynamically change many aspects of the game for the better for those who have them and for the worse for those who do not. from insanity, to equipment, silver generation, gluttony and so on.

it has been stated numerous times openly on this forum that as punishment for your sloth and to teach you the lessons of hard work with reward only the witch to bring about the apocalypse will receive livestock back on providence aside from a possible short duration store purchase of a hundred dollars a head, which with your inexperience in raising these precious creatures will likely result in their premature death anyway.

to that end all popham characters have one final opportunity. by heading to the livestock registration office directly east of the popham town claim you may secure yourselves livestock by......

1> walking into the middle of the claim and KOing
2> messaging me on this forum with the name of your character (the real name reflected in the scalp, to prevent someone from claiming a character that is not theirs) on the claim

i will then feed your bodies to my witch to increase his power and you will have registered for a popham animal on providence.

characters must have a scalp score over 1000 in value to be eligible.
characters of under 1k scalp value will receive a random small stature animal from my stable. (no longer applies due to requirement increase)
characters over 1k but under 2k scalp value will receive a small stature animal of their choice.
characters over 2k scalp value may scalp value may request cattle.
characters over 2500 in scalp value may receive two animals of their choice.

animals will be limited to 1 animal per blood sacrifice for scalps under 2500 in value, therefore you will need to have two characters for a pair and so on. thus you will need multiple characters or to find others on providence to fully cover your needs.

additionally please understand it will take time to breed these animals, thus if you wish to be moved to the top of the distribution list your blood sacrifice should have donations in terms of silver, tobacco, inspirationals or so on in its inventory. the better the sacrifice the more favor you will accrue.

if for some reason your sacrifice is not registered in time due to a server crash or some such event do not worry, simply return to the office and and follow the steps again.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darwoth

Re: How to acquire livestock on providence

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:59 pm

As my sacrifice was b4 this announcement can I get a cuddly little friend?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:02 pm

your sacrifice was but a score of 300 or so and thus rotting in potters field unfit to be eaten heathen.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Darwoth wrote:your sacrifice was but a score of 300 or so and thus rotting in potters field unfit to be eaten heathen.

:lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:your sacrifice was but a score of 300 or so and thus rotting in potters field unfit to be eaten heathen.

:lol:

he sacrificed claeyt, cant expect much more than 300 in light of that.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:07 pm

326!

Heffernan wrote: :lol:

Heff what level is your tailoring now?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Dallane wrote:

326!

Heffernan wrote: :lol:

Heff what level is your tailoring now?

601 should be 700-800 tomorrow.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Heffernan wrote:601 should be 700-800 tomorrow.

So you admit that you are lying and scamming on your trade thread?

Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Dallane wrote:

nah i admit i havent updated it yet, and wot scam, are you retarded? obviously..
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

nah i admit i havent updated it yet, and wot scam, are you retarded? obviously..

Good to know you aren't trust worthy

Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses