How to acquire livestock on providence

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: How to acquire livestock on providence

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:55 am

good job my fellow american!

as always America (saltmummy) > europe (rifmaster)
Darwoth

Postby firefox2026 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:31 am

So I been out of the loop for a while is there any hope of having livestock in providence yet? Sounds like Darwoth been at this for a long time already lol.
firefox2026

Postby saltmummy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:38 am

firefox2026 wrote:So I been out of the loop for a while is there any hope of having livestock in providence yet? Sounds like Darwoth been at this for a long time already lol.

At first there will be very few, and then as the players who fed Darwoth start to proliferate their animals, the amount will grow. You'll have to ask Darwoth when that will happen, but the best answer you will be likely to get is "soon."

Unless the ark gets finished, which isn't likely. I logged into popham a couple days ago to find someone had smashed all my board stacks. Not that I had many going.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:45 am

like any apocalypse the grand return shall be foretold by a series of a cataclysmic events that will increase in grandeur as the sands of time (to pave your flags before it is to late) wear thin
Darwoth

Postby firefox2026 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:56 am

I guess I never expected it to take this long to get animals originally. :( I wonder if the Devs expected it to take this long. I guess for me maybe its good I took a long break. Never thought I be rooting for Darwoth. lol
firefox2026

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:05 am

the general end date has already been set and it is pretty close, was just a matter of waiting for the devs schedule irl to clear up as there was no point to kill the server until then. from what i understand there is another content patch incoming, after that popham ends and after that comes the first round of pvp changes and next expedition.
Darwoth

Postby chelini » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:05 am

Darwoth wrote:the general end date has already been set and it is pretty close, was just a matter of waiting for the devs schedule irl to clear up as there was no point to kill the server until then. from what i understand there is another content patch incoming, after that popham ends and after that comes the first round of pvp changes and next expedition.

Anyone knows what to expect about the pvp mech changes? Gerenal lines ?
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:05 am

chelini wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the general end date has already been set and it is pretty close, was just a matter of waiting for the devs schedule irl to clear up as there was no point to kill the server until then. from what i understand there is another content patch incoming, after that popham ends and after that comes the first round of pvp changes and next expedition.

the popham witch gets a new shapeshift ability where i can turn into a crow to fly over walls and summon you out of a bed without scents.
Darwoth

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:
chelini wrote:

the popham witch gets a new shapeshift ability where i can turn into a crow to fly over walls and summon you out of a bed without scents.

Don't forget about the ability to sprout wings on whales so that they can devour people on land.

The ability to command furfurs and ride them as noble steeds so that you may charge over walls/obstacles.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:32 pm

sure, laugh now but soon everyone will be putting priority on scarecrow coverage instead of brazier coverage.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses