How to acquire livestock on providence

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: How to acquire livestock on providence

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:09 pm

While I very much COULD investigate Darwoth's character and publicly announce if he has a T3 witch or not. I find this entire thing far more entertaining if I don't :).
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:11 pm

Copy that. This is the best ever. I feel like the grinch when his heart grew 10 times its size. Except it's not my heart.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby jakhollin » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 pm

JohnCarver wrote:While I very much COULD investigate Darwoth's character and publicly announce if he has a T3 witch or not. I find this entire thing far more entertaining if I don't :).

+1
jakhollin

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:17 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Copy that. This is the best ever. I feel like the grinch when his heart grew 10 times its size. Except it's not my heart.

General rules for taking care of JC

Don’t feed him after midnight.
Don’t get him wet.
Don’t expose him to sunlight.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Nektaris » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:51 pm

You're putting your witch in a dangerous position though.
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:54 pm

my witch wont be doing the grinding of bodies, he is safely out of harms way next to his cauldron.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Darwoth wrote:i dont even know what the ***** a "jpg fractal" is but in the interest of ending judaisms crybaby attempts at derailing the thread if JC wishes to do so i give him permission to clarify whether or not i have a t3 witch.

They will not, as they stated here above.

A higher-quality picture will do, also a picture of all the (6) statues. Untill that, I do advice no-1 to risk his/her char for not even a slim chance on animals.

Your picture looks very much edited, I have provided the nessesary proof to back down my opinion. It does however still remain an opinion.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:15 pm

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif
eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif (4.91 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:41 pm

i am not going to jump through your hoops retard.

nor am i going to post all the statues for folks to try and gather intel on their location though biome backgrounds so they can derp around the area, nor am i going to go download some other screenshot utility when i enjoy the one i use just for you to call that picture fake as well.

i would of built the tier 3 witch altar at the spot to shut you up directly but it can not be built outside of a certain darkness level.

here is a screenshot directly uploaded from the game to the salem website, so i would not have had a chance to edit it.

http://game.salemthegame.com/mt/ss/4650 ... 58cbbc6720

this really will be the last time i entertain your butthurt in this thread as i am sure next you will accuse me of "dev favortism" because i am wearing the undertaker jacket i looted from your town, or you will attempt to get me to reveal my humors or prof levels to gain intel on the characters strength and so on for an attempted intercept at the family statue when i pull the trigger on the server. maybe alloin is in cahoots with me and hacked the salem website, who knows what retardation you will spout next.

for everyone else, you have a limited time to lock in your animals. i highly suggest you take the opportunity to do so.
Darwoth

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 pm

If somebody offers you a character sacrifice that would make the top 10 scalp board are you going to share with them the top 10 prize that you get? Or will that at least be calculated into their position in the queue of receiving animals?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses