A dilemma of mistaken Identity.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: A dilemma of mistaken Identity.

Postby Judaism » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh look judaism is making a retard of himself again and picking on 12 year old girls

11 aparently.

Also it seems that her mother is actually playing more than KiKi herself on that character and is most likely the one to blame:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh look judaism is making a retard of himself again and picking on 12 year old girls :lol:

when Wild Judaism has found his Prey of Fresh Meat, he wont let go ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Judaism wrote:
11 aparently.

Also it seems that her mother is actually playing more than KiKi herself on that character and is most likely the one to blame:

i have no idea what your talking about or your issues with these folks, however i know i personally find you annoying and dislike the "officer stadanko" tone in your screenshots. you should totally go leave a bunch of fresh scents at their town.
Darwoth

Postby Alad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:oh look judaism is making a retard of himself again and picking on 12 year old girls :lol:

when Judaism has found his Prey of Fresh Meat, he wont let go ¦]

I think the meat he wants is a bit TOO fresh. But no, for real, if he goes after those people you'll have my word that the character KiKi or anyone that would play on said character was NOT involved in any of this. lol, Judaism just wants to beat up little girls and innocent people. :? but why?
Alad

Postby SpanDexSteve » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Alad wrote: Innocent people.

im preety sure impersonating, stealing, betraying and vandalism is crime...
p41nt m4st3r
SpanDexSteve

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Alad wrote: Judaism just wants to beat up little girls and innocent people. :? but why?

TBH. it's a rather sad personality that goes for children in game.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Alad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:45 pm

SpanDexSteve wrote:

I have impersonated no one, any "evidence" that you OR Judaism bring up about my identity or the impersonation thereof, is easily faked, for all you know I could be Darworth, I stole nothing, Everything that I touch was despawned, I have not kept anything, anything that WAS stolen, was not by my hands, I ALLOWED others to steal, but hey, that's their issue. as for Vandalism, you gave me the rights to break things in your claim, it's all on you if your stuff got broken, It's not a crime if you allowed it, you can't turn around and say "No I didn't want him to do that so it's illegal", gosh you are such a degenerate.
Alad

Postby SpanDexSteve » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Alad wrote:
SpanDexSteve wrote:

I have impersonated no one, any "evidence" that you OR Judaism bring up about my identity or the impersonation thereof, is easily faked, for all you know I could be Darworth, I stole nothing, Everything that I touch was despawned, I have not kept anything, anything that WAS stolen, was not by my hands, I ALLOWED others to steal, but hey, that's their issue. as for Vandalism, you gave me the rights to break things in your claim, it's all on you if your stuff got broken, It's not a crime if you allowed it, you can't turn around and say "No I didn't want him to do that so it's illegal", gosh you are such a degenerate.

Oh please just shut the ***** up already... Whats next? You are John Carver?
p41nt m4st3r
SpanDexSteve

Postby Alad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:52 pm

SpanDexSteve wrote:Oh please just shut the ***** up already... Whats next? You are John Carver?

I don't know am I? ¦]
Alad

Postby SpanDexSteve » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Alad wrote:
SpanDexSteve wrote:Oh please just shut the ***** up already... Whats next? You are John Carver?

I don't know am I? ¦]

No your an idiot.
p41nt m4st3r
SpanDexSteve

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses