Darwoth Bites The Dust

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Darwoth Bites The Dust

Postby Judaism » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Faithful Pilgrims,

Many of you have noticed the attempts of Darwoth to interfere with the Kind Karing Kristians. For too long we have mostly ignored this enemy of Justice, but today our faith has been rewarded with victory!

Under the foul light of the unholy Blood Moon, the vicious Darwoth slithered forth to attempt a TBC against some Kristians. His warrior stomped down and slew our small altar boys as they attempted to destroy his foul construction.
We sent forth our Krusaders, and a long battle and chase ensued. In the end the 500+ titan was brought to justice.

Some of the footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-sZx2mQp9o&feature=youtu.be

His gear:

Extra's:

And of course a nice little cute place for him on the board:

Thanks to the efforts of some Kind Kristians, the lumberwoods are a safer place for every good faithful pilgrim.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Darwoth Bites The Dust

Postby Hose » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:19 pm

rekt
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby dinoxx7xx » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:23 pm

:o :shock:
im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 pm

you do know killing his alt (noticed by the number 57) he will just grow stronger and increase his hunting capacities for you guys? :)

on the other hand you have to even congratulate the worst of the worst for a successfull worthy kill.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Heffernan wrote:the worst of the worst for a successfull worthy kill.

Not sure what you mean, but its a top 10 kill and its a higher scalp than anything we have ever lost, according to the list atleast.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:the worst of the worst for a successfull worthy kill.

Not sure what you mean, but its a top 10 kill and its a higher scalp than anything we have ever lost, according to the list atleast.

yeah just noting that the scalp wont stay there long, darwoth is known to think hes the best so he wont accept a char of him on top10 either he has some in backhand he didnt turn in or he gues hunting, anyway you probably made him either mad that he will retaliate now, or he doesnt care as he has enought alts.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:37 pm

gorniksam

Postby Lallaith » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:58 pm

JUSTICE! ^_^
Lallaith

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:59 pm

Nice catch, KKK.
RainbowMoostache

Postby Darwoth » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh god i knew you retards would masturbate all over the forums in its very own thread.

you killed one of my half complete mid range 300 stat characters, in a 3v1, due to zerg stuns and a broken canoe because you would not fight, after losing two of your own 1200 - 1500 scores first. with my current production i churn out on average 1 of those a week when my sheds get full of inspirationals, if im actively trying to generate characters it would be 3 which is in line with my food production.

in any case this is an annoyance, not due to the character but the circumstances around the day in general.

the inital tbc was placed 6.5 hours before the first one which only had three hours left when it was discovered. which meant both of your brickbashers were dead, due to finicky issues with the tbc this was delayed until after a few rebuilds it could be made to work properly which is the only reason both targets were not down hours before you retards even knew what was going on.

todays strategy for if you did discover it in time and summon your gaggle like usual involved utilizing the bloodmoon to my advantage, unfortunately due to the delay the bloodmoon faded before i could get you setup to utilize it and had to either run or just engage in normal combat outnumbered.

instead of simply hoofing it to my island, which we all know i could have done at any time i chose over the two hours of fighting you retards and stopping for you to catch up. i instead decided to engage as the chance to kill all of you at once was worth far more than one of a dozen in that range, instead of choosing to fight with your advantage you popped the canoe and i passed out right before hitting the shore where i would of continued whipping your ass like i was in the water :lol:

so yeah, golfclap. its only taken 3 years, and 70+ deaths of your own but you tards finally managed to get lucky and zerg one of my characters down after losing two.

my equally mid range fighters in equivalent hand me down gear heavily outnumber your entire faction, not including my 7 current siege characters that pop brick.

in addition i have two other accounts with 21 and 23 of the 200 - 250 range fighters you tools consider a high value character.

the point is give me a ***** break, you got amazingly lucky with everything and then cheesed after avoiding a fight for two hours and took down less than 5% of my 300+ range offense, which will be replaced later this evening. your "achievement" amounts to egging my house in the middle of the night and hoping i dont feel like coming outside to give you a spanking :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses