Darwoth Bites The Dust

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Darwoth Bites The Dust

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Nimmeth wrote:don't sound that you got that much confidence in yourself :P But yea. the devs will most likely agree on that. they do like people finding em small game bending ways of playing
As long as they don't get hit by it.

Well a TbF was recently nuke because apparently was defended illegally, meanwhile when we had to go up against a much more defended TbF/TbC it was 100% legal.
but really, you guys are going for children now. is that what makes your motivation for the game going? :D would rather go play albion or something entirely else if i personally had to go that low to get something out of salem.

Are you retarded?
- Are you saying that just because someone is 12 years old they shouldn't get raided or killed? Salem is an open world sandbox and once you decide to play it you shouldn't get any special treatments lmao.
- I am a kid just like Kiki, doesn't stop anyone from trying to get me...

Can the derailing plz stop tho?

by the screenshot above it looks like you are glitching the grid placement (again) which if that is the **** you retards have been doing would explain the variety of responses from different parties and the general confusion.

to recap from my own myriad of conversations and experiences a donut is legal if.......

1> the expense/effort of a townbell is used
2> when a townbell is not used it is able to be defeated without leaving scents

technically the above is counterable without scents via declaiming the claims, however i can see the cause of the discrepancies if you are going around cheesebagging the grid placement to prevent arson on the cottages.

also i think the flack you are getting is due to there being a pretty big difference between an 11 year old girl and the standard annoying male teenrager :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Nimmeth » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Darwoth wrote:also i think the flack you are getting is due to there being a pretty big difference between an 11 year old girl and the standard annoying male teenrager :lol:

QFT :lol: :lol:
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Hose » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Heffernan wrote:aaaand here we go again, hey jewboi you wanna call these things legal also i suppose?

just waiting for the day when you get #banned...

Instead of crying.. get some ***** balls and bash it
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Hose wrote:
Heffernan wrote:aaaand here we go again, hey jewboi you wanna call these things legal also i suppose?

but this requires doing crimes wich it shouldnt retard.
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Hose wrote:

Then commit crimes, or are you all little whiny *******?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Hose wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Hose wrote:

Then commit crimes, or are you all little whiny *******?

you little piece of poop forget that noone should be required to do crimes to defend his town and now go crawl back into Judaisms rectum
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Heffernan wrote:crawl back into Judaisms rectum

Will do that!
Hose

Postby RobertoKarlos » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:12 pm

Heffernan wrote: forget that noone should be required to do crimes to defend his town

Why?
RobertoKarlos

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:02 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:
Heffernan wrote: forget that noone should be required to do crimes to defend his town

Why?

Unlike Mexico, we don't have people decapitate Jose with their sharpened chicken bone because he didn't share his tamale, that is a crime here.
Rubberduckbandit

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Rubberduckbandit wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:

Why?

Unlike Mexico, we don't have people decapitate Jose with their sharpened chicken bone because he didn't share his tamale, that is a crime here.

also big Thanks to the Devs for giving Exploiters no chance in this game

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses