Darwoth Bites The Dust

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Darwoth Bites The Dust

Postby Hose » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Goofman is such a stronk goy
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Judaism wrote:I don't know what you think Heffernan, but I do think you wasted around 5k silver on pclaims and poopclaims which has no point at all. You could do that any day, at any base.

Very good, congratulations on the 6 Pclaims around Kathedral where there always will remain acces from Providence.

well if you declaimed them then he got all his money back and made you spend/lose 10k

AND

1) waste there time as some of them or there alts stayed on for a long time
2) waste resources and time for boundary stones
3) prove they are really scared, disoriented and do not know what to do when getting attacked
Heffernan

Postby AmmaBoss » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:41 am

Heffernan wrote:
AND

3) prove they are really scared, disoriented and do not know what to do when getting attacked

Not really you wasted 15k sliver IMO
AmmaBoss

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:12 am

AmmaBoss wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
AND

Not really you wasted 15k sliver IMO

i think it was more around 4-5k but even then the inability to perfectly leave there base in all 4 directions was it worth it imo.
Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:31 am

aaaand here we go again, hey jewboi you wanna call these things legal also i suppose?

just waiting for the day when you get #banned...
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:55 am

100% should be legal
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Nimmeth » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:02 am

Goodman12 wrote:100% should be legal

don't sound that you got that much confidence in yourself :P But yea. the devs will most likely agree on that. they do like people finding em small game bending ways of playing.
As long as they don't get hit by it.

but really, you guys are going for children now. is that what makes your motivation for the game going? :D would rather go play albion or something entirely else if i personally had to go that low to get something out of salem.
wonder what will await inside. empty trapped boxes of air most likely from what i can see is written in other threads. and with a mix of potential ambushes.
guess we will see in some hours :) looking forward to read posts from both camps.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Cawalox » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:21 am

Nimmeth wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:100% should be legal

don't sound that you got that much confidence in yourself :P But yea. the devs will most likely agree on that. they do like people finding em small game bending ways of playing.

but really, you guys are going for children now. is that what makes your motivation for the game going? :D would rather go play albion or something entirely else if i personally had to go that low to get something out of salem.
wonder what will await inside. empty trapped boxes of air most likely from what i can see is written in other threads. and with a mix of potential ambushes.
guess we will see in some hours :) looking forward to read posts from both camps.

I think he is pretty confident in what he said. He is saying it is not legal, but it should be as far as he is concerned.
Cawalox

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:55 am

Nimmeth wrote:don't sound that you got that much confidence in yourself :P But yea. the devs will most likely agree on that. they do like people finding em small game bending ways of playing

Well a TbF was recently nuke because apparently was defended illegally, meanwhile when we had to go up against a much more defended TbF/TbC it was 100% legal.

Are you retarded?
- Are you saying that just because someone is 12 years old they shouldn't get raided or killed? Salem is an open world sandbox and once you decide to play it you shouldn't get any special treatments lmao.
- I am a kid just like Kiki, doesn't stop anyone from trying to get me...

Can the derailing plz stop tho?
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Nimmeth » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:07 pm

i did sense some sort of teenage behavior in your comments. but you just confirmed it....

let's see if darwoth comes along and teach you kids a lession
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses