Declaiming by Town bell?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Declaiming by Town bell?

Postby DustToDust » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Dallane wrote:
DustToDust wrote:
Judaism wrote:Yes this is an intended mechanic. How long ago did this happened ?

This happened like 3 months ago or so. Kind of a ***** that people can take over your claim just like that, I really don't want to pay for a town bell....

then u dont want your claim either

Well, I just really don't need that much space that's all. Making walls around 50x50 area is too much for me. And I kinda got all the grinding out of my system on my 1st base in the screen shot.
DustToDust

Postby DustToDust » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:Could you trade me a survey to your town ?

Lol I know, I guess that's some guy of those PK guilds like kkk or whatever.
DustToDust

Postby Judaism » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Who cares if we have the coordinates, its not your town anymore anyway. I was actually considering to destroy it for you, if it was unprotected enough. But whatever, if you want to exclude the only possibility of free help, sure.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:19 pm

DustToDust wrote:Well, I just really don't need that much space that's all. Making walls around 50x50 area is too much for me. And I kinda got all the grinding out of my system on my 1st base in the screen shot.

That is ok, but you should still have had:

1.) a Town bell, its cheap to maintain and protects against direct attacks, so someone needs to put up a TbF before attacking, giving you some "warning time" due to the TbF timer

2.) a pclaim the size of the new world, seriously, you see the crosses they made? that is because you need the "authority" (=money in your bell) to "buy" a pclaim with eminent domain, and it costs 2s for every tile, which means, a certain size of a pclaim makes eminent domain a silly option, and you get that money into your bank account if someone does it
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Reviresco » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:26 pm

These days, if you're a hermit, what are the ill effects of not paying your town bell?
Reviresco

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Reviresco wrote:These days, if you're a hermit, what are the ill effects of not paying your town bell?

your walls take Damage
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Reviresco wrote:These days, if you're a hermit, what are the ill effects of not paying your town bell?

your walls take Damage

Since when? Decay on unpayed claims is a thing of the past, or did that change again?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Taipion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

your walls take Damage

Since when? Decay on unpayed claims is a thing of the past, or did that change again?

if claims are unpayed the claimstone wont decay but buildings and walls will.
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Heffernan wrote:if claims are unpayed the claimstone wont decay but buildings and walls will.

Tested that recently?

I know and fully well remeber JC stating in a patch note, that claims will stay active in all their effects even if unpayed, whereas the only downside is, that you can destroy an unpayed claimstone, and well, no downside anymore for a town bell.
Taipion

Postby Nikixos » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Make your claim at least 51x51 tiles it costs less than a freaking townbell and this wont ever happen because no enemy town bell will be able to reach your claim stone

Heff is stupid the only thing that can happen is an instant trial by fire in the case someone attacks you. Paying townbell is retard because even if you pay it people can break it and your boundry stones.
Image Image
Nikixos

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses