Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby gorniksam » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:50 pm

That is a nice scalp of kremenal and Justice!
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:08 pm

All things considered that a great story, they should hand out stars to slot on your admirals uniform, for each time a hero like you does an increadible kind deed for the community.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:05 pm

lmfao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:11 pm

This guy was roaming around today, ignored me so he died quickly. A pretty decent scalp for a random, estimate 250 blood +

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby SEMvergonha » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:22 pm

The powerful and just K.K.K.
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:40 pm

ik this guy his more known name is HEFFERNAN ¦]
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Today my holy sword claimed the life of another player known as "The Captain"
Reason for Death: To prove a point
Lewt
**** Gear

Scalp: Image
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby AngelOfSilence » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:40 pm

damn you got me
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:49 am

Found this little dude like 10-15 minutes away from providence along the south coast. Seems like he had just came out of a whale and was hopping back on his canoe. I took the canoe and engaged him in combat but since I was on a fresh 150 bile alt that only had punch and up to Compacts & Constitution (which I was going to use to take mayor ship of one of my bells that I had dropped) I chased him around while attempting to punch him to death for 20 minutes or so(he resisted and attempted to fight back quite a bit)
Kuku eventually arrived and we proceeded to chase him along the coastlines for 5-10 minutes (because he managed to get his canoe back) until he stopped off at his claim and was ko'd
He had between 300-400 blood if I am not mistaken but other biles seemed to be quite a bit lower.
The person which was killed appears to be a russian called KPATOC from the town T@mbur
Chat logs

Scalp: Screenshot will be added later but it was 2600.
He also threatened to kill me so I'll be waiting for that.

While I'm at it I'll post this one aswell.
The other day the player known as Acid Spiral (on forums) and Dark(in-game) was scalped while attempting to raid a poorly defended town.
A few days prior to this I saw him glut-toning a character and after having a short discussion he admitted that it was his plank basher (the char I killed), even tho he has been playing salem for quite a while I reminded him that criminal activities are not tolerated and that he should not be giving such information to a Kristian but he responded with "what happens, will happen anyway" or something along that lines at least.
The day prior to his "big raid" I decided to check towns I had alts by and luckily stumbled upon the town called Pawtucket which was covered by the shadow of a waste claim, I proceeded to make the short journey with my 300/300/300/300 character and logged out near the waste claim.
The day of the raid(Sunday) I logged in a few hours after the waste became active and engaged Acid Spiral, due to me not being on a properly prepared character suitable for stopping runners, he managed to run around for a few minutes but things began to turn boring so I shot him with a dart.
He stopped when he realized the dart had poisoned him and slowly eating away his phlegm and gave up.
Since he was ko'd 1+half map tile from the base (which he was foolishly lento'd by and I had no murder alts nearby), I made a run for his lento (combat broke) midway through but I was able to catch him right as he re-spawned. Scents was then collected and he was killed on the spot.
Chat Logs
Yes you are allowed to finish your raid, I lost the extra map I had to pawtucket anyway.

Killing Blow
Scalp Score
Lewt?:
He had some ****** criminality gear but I only bothered to take the hat which dropped when I scalped him
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby gorniksam » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Justice!
I wish tards be less carebears in current time...
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses