Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Incendier » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:10 am

hey hey hey, guess whos back in salem :D
Incendier
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:21 am

Aah nice, welcome back. Quite a pity that I am on a long break.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Incendier » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:44 am

ahh really :( that sucks you waiting for the new expedition?
Incendier
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:30 am

Incendier wrote:ahh really :( that sucks you waiting for the new expedition?


Nope he is just lying since he got caught scamming :(
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15036
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 am

Dallane wrote:
Incendier wrote:ahh really :( that sucks you waiting for the new expedition?


Nope he is just lying since he got caught scamming :(


Dude will you just shut up, this is what my steam does say:

Image


Meanwhile, I've maybe spent 1% of that time into Salem.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Judaism wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Incendier wrote:ahh really :( that sucks you waiting for the new expedition?


Nope he is just lying since he got caught scamming :(


Dude will you just shut up, this is what my steam does say:

Image


Meanwhile, I've maybe spent 1% of that time into Salem.


One sec let me download a game real fast and I'll make a similar screenshot after I load it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15036
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:22 pm

It might be someway possible to edit your played hours tru steam, I honestly have no knowledge about that nor do I want to.

You continuesly keep saying that I still play Salem, I do not know why I would lie about that, but the truth is that I sadly do not enjoy Salem under its current mechanics. If I would play Salem, surely I would drop some drama each week or whatever, I atleast woudn't claim that I am on a break.

As a member of the dominant faction of Providence, I do not want to give people the false hope for their justice calls while inactive.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Judaism wrote:
Image


Meanwhile, I've maybe spent 1% of that time into Salem.


But about 2x that into forum. :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Judaism wrote:It might be someway possible to edit your played hours tru steam, I honestly have no knowledge about that nor do I want to.

You continuesly keep saying that I still play Salem, I do not know why I would lie about that, but the truth is that I sadly do not enjoy Salem under its current mechanics. If I would play Salem, surely I would drop some drama each week or whatever, I atleast woudn't claim that I am on a break.

As a member of the dominant faction of Providence, I do not want to give people the false hope for their justice calls while inactive.


You never caused real drama when you "played".

You are the dominate faction? wut
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15036
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby Chaczins » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:31 pm

no offence, but you guys have to be rly bored at home to give a piece of damn about that forum dramas, argues in every thread etc ;p
Call me Spencer.
Chaczins
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests