Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kind Karing Kristians - Justification Thread

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:11 am

Why wouldn't players have backup keys hidden somewhere in their base if this is such an issue?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:32 am

Well good to know you can always rely on Cleaty to make the most retarded post
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Reviresco » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:44 am

I'm sure it's completely impossible, but I wish there were a little optional auditor-type NPC you could buy and place outside your base that tells raiders the top 250 most valuable items within your town limits (and preferably also mine). Then broke-ass bastards who still built defenses could worry less.
Reviresco

Postby belgear » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:31 am

LOL
belgear
Customer

Postby Adelewhy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Reviresco wrote:I'm sure it's completely impossible, but I wish there were a little optional auditor-type NPC you could buy and place outside your base that tells raiders the top 250 most valuable items within your town limits (and preferably also mine). Then broke-ass bastards who still built defenses could worry less.

Eh...then raiders would assume those who don't have signs are worth hitting. And if those people had signs, then the raiders would KNOW they were worth raiding.
Adelewhy

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:24 pm

JohnCarver wrote:The new system has a design method to cause defended waste claims to self-destruct with some reasonable level of reliability, but like with most things in Salem, those who go to extremes may still find ways to gain limited periods of defendng their siege pods. Also, in a world where the breach of walls is more readily available then the destruction of bells becomes more negotiable. I do have a system for this as well where for example a single border stone can fall each 8 hours that the siege remains going for example, and the bell would require an active siege for weeks. Keep in mind these are providence figures. Expedition #2 would be a very rapid acceleration of this entire system.

Any idea when expedition #2 comes out, my friends and I were late to the party on the first expedition, but were eager for the 2nd :D
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:41 pm

JC said a couple months after #1 is done.
Tulgarath

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:16 am

I will probably need a minimum of 90 days to rip apart and rebuild the systems of the expedition and FIX the reasons I believe the first expedition did not hit our expectations. With no clock looming over our heads now I think we can really take the time necessary to make the Expeditions have the heart and soul to them that we wanted. So, depending on how close a witch is to ending the server it could still be a ways out.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby nadde991 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:04 am

I thought this thread was about kills (or justice) done by kkk
matan002 wrote:i'm on the most updated and highest technologically advanced mac, completely superior to the grub you call windows ¦]
nadde991

Postby matan002 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:12 am

nadde991 wrote:I thought this thread was about kills (or justice) done by kkk

Derails galore my friend :mrgreen:
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses