The Providence Post Newspaper (Update May 24th)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Providence Post Newspaper (Update May 13th)

Postby ShadowTani » Fri May 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Pffft, clearly anyone with some education in fauna knows that the beavers in Salem are baby Wishpoosh'es. Nobody questioned that they are as big as a man? The Wishpoosh'es lay thousand of eggs that are carried with the rivers down to the ocean, where the eggs hatch in contact with the salt waters. The beavers then move inland along the rivers and lakes towards the darkness where they transform into fully grown Wishpoosh'es where the cycle continues. The population is nowhere near endangered unless considerable amount of hunting parties move into the darkness.

They are creatures of witches I say. Creatures that have long consumed the natural beaver population in Salem. These justice warriors that kills people for beaver hunting is nothing but uneducated vigilantes or witch sympathizers; to the stocks with them!
ShadowTani

Postby Silent_Bob » Thu May 21, 2015 4:04 am

Sorry, no issue today folks. I just didn't get enough content in this week :(. There's too much for me to write. Expect an issue on Sunday - I'll have enough time to write up things with that goal in mind :) .
Silent_Bob

Postby alloin » Thu May 21, 2015 10:36 am

Silent_Bob wrote:Sorry, no issue today folks. I just didn't get enough content in this week :(. There's too much for me to write. Expect an issue on Sunday - I'll have enough time to write up things with that goal in mind :) .

I know a good one, Darwoth and some other scrub are joining me to face the death of our mains, never knew Darwoth would show me such sympathy :D
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 pm

alloin wrote:
Silent_Bob wrote:Sorry, no issue today folks. I just didn't get enough content in this week :(. There's too much for me to write. Expect an issue on Sunday - I'll have enough time to write up things with that goal in mind :) .

I know a good one, Darwoth and some other scrub are joining me to face the death of our mains, never knew Darwoth would show me such sympathy :D

it appears i have no idea what you are talking about, therefore i must go back to keeping an eye out for wishy spell books.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu May 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Still buying wishy spell books
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: The Providence Post Newspaper (Update May 24th)

Postby Silent_Bob » Mon May 25, 2015 8:47 am

Another issue of this monstrosity has been released :x .
Silent_Bob

Postby JohnCarver » Mon May 25, 2015 8:51 am

A+++ Would read again.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Brona » Mon May 25, 2015 8:53 am

These just keep getting better and better. I hope you keep doing this.
Brona

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon May 25, 2015 8:55 am

Silent_Bob is Salem's number one sound guy person and has a terribly attractive voice.

Also, if he knows what's good for him, he will keep the publication coming.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Lallaith » Mon May 25, 2015 9:01 am

another wonderful issue published! Thankyou
Lallaith

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses