6 KKK members downed, GT WINNING

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: 6 KKK members downed, GT WINNING

Postby Binks » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:52 am

Toorimakun wrote:
trungdle wrote:Did someone just say no to Salem the cruel game?

i don't think the patch notes are helping the good old people want to come back ether.....

there have been SOME good changes tho... such as fields and stuff gaining permanent purity... and the world map i have heard is bigger but doesn't really feel bigger to me....

My reason for not wanting to play are pretty simple. It has nothing to do with the direction of the game. I just don't wanna commit the amount of time it takes to be a top competitor. I would rather play fighting games or first person shooters. I can pick it up and drop it when ever I want to.
Binks

Postby Nektaris » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Binks wrote:I would rather play first person shooters

Binks confirmed CoD fanboy ¦]
Nektaris

Postby Trenial » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:31 pm

While I'm not terrified at the direction of the game, it has gone by such leaps and bounds that I would by now have little direction on where to go or start. It appears now one must have skills and profs to even learn how to walk, talk and be. As well as all my friends quit and they neither wish to return. Btw Binks, your forum avatar, what is it? I killed someone in BF4 last night mortar farming, they had it as their Emblem.
Trenial

Postby trungdle » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Trenial wrote:While I'm not terrified at the direction of the game, it has gone by such leaps and bounds that I would by now have little direction on where to go or start. It appears now one must have skills and profs to even learn how to walk, talk and be. As well as all my friends quit and they neither wish to return. Btw Binks, your forum avatar, what is it? I killed someone in BF4 last night mortar farming, they had it as their Emblem.

It's a manga/anime called Onepiece.
trungdle

Postby Trenial » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:59 pm

trungdle wrote:
Trenial wrote:While I'm not terrified at the direction of the game, it has gone by such leaps and bounds that I would by now have little direction on where to go or start. It appears now one must have skills and profs to even learn how to walk, talk and be. As well as all my friends quit and they neither wish to return. Btw Binks, your forum avatar, what is it? I killed someone in BF4 last night mortar farming, they had it as their Emblem.

It's a manga/anime called Onepiece.

That explains why I have no ridiculous idea. Anime...lol. Also explains why I keep seeing it.
Trenial

Postby Brona » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm

You kids and your crazy japanamation.
Brona

Postby Mr_Bellflower » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:30 am

Binks wrote:I would rather play fighting games or first person shooters. I can pick it up and drop it when ever I want to.

This times 1,000. Its nice and all to invest six months, or three, into a game like this but it gets boring fast.

That and you can't make 9-11 jokes by flying jets into buildings like in Arma. Because there are no jets.

Yet*
Mr_Bellflower

Postby Trenial » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:09 am

Mr_Bellflower wrote:
Binks wrote:I would rather play fighting games or first person shooters. I can pick it up and drop it when ever I want to.

This times 1,000. Its nice and all to invest six months, or three, into a game like this but it gets boring fast.

That and you can't make 9-11 jokes by flying jets into buildings like in Arma. Because there are no jets.

Yet*

We already bypassed the Jet-Age. Go gander at the Flying Saucer! 10/10 Immersion.
Trenial

Postby Strakknuva225 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Trenial wrote:
Mr_Bellflower wrote:

Yet*

We already bypassed the Jet-Age. Go gander at the Flying Saucer! 10/10 Immersion.

It's a History channel Thanksgiving Special.
Strakknuva225

Postby ericbomb » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Hey wait a second... was that mask pikachu was wearing my scalp's executioners mask?
ericbomb

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses