The story of a great fail

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The story of a great fail

Postby Silent_Bob » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 pm

An epic battle between Darwoth and the KKK taking place? Damn if I didn't know about this.

More!
Silent_Bob

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Silent_Bob wrote:An epic battle between Darwoth and the KKK taking place?

Not really an epic battle, maybe a pokemon battle with alot of ''killing blows'' against Darwoth.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:04 pm

indeed nothing epic here, just a dozen ***** wasting their time for a week looking stupid and now waiting their turn to be picked off for the 800th time.
Darwoth

Postby Dammit » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 pm

I still can't figure out how one man can cause so much trouble for so many groups. You must play nonstop!
Dammit

Postby Flink » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:38 pm

From what i say on the forum, on one side (kkk) they say darwoth is a moron who dump so much money into the game and plays constantly and keeps getting killed, while on the other side (Darwoth) say hes just an elite gamer who play with his brain more than his brawn. But since im still a newcomer, who knows whos right?

For all i care, KKK may be a bunch of kids, and Darwoth may be in reality a salem brand with chinese farmers playing for him. Who knows?

Whatever the case, its always a good read when they post about their conflict :D.
Flink

Postby HolyLight » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Flink wrote:From what i say on the forum, on one side (kkk) they say darwoth is a moron who dump so much money into the game and plays constantly and keeps getting killed, while on the other side (Darwoth) say hes just an elite gamer who play with his brain more than his brawn. But since im still a newcomer, who knows whos right?

For all i care, KKK may be a bunch of kids, and Darwoth may be in reality a salem brand with chinese farmers playing for him. Who knows?

Whatever the case, its always a good read when they post about their conflict :D.

The only person other than Darwoth who can answer this question are the Devs.

As they can snoop and stuff, however sharing any information like that will never happen as it is considered sensitive information and well, the devs love tears.

One thing is for sure, Darwoth quite often fights and roams the lands alone and has little backup at hand(Like he needs it), this indicates he is actually a lonewolf on the battlefield most of the time, however this does not stop him having farmer friends who play farmsvill in his bases who feed him and alts to the high heavens and in exchange he offers them 100% protection. Who knows.

Speculation can sometimes be fun.
HolyLight

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Flink wrote: keeps getting killed

:lol: :lol:

there has yet to be a single time these retards have killed a character of mine that was not a freshly made 5 minute old suicide alt there for the purpose of training hydruckeys or taking musket shots at them, i on the other hand have killed their primaries several times each.

in the last 24 hours i have killed two of lailiaths murder enabled alts, one of their thief alts, another 2200 scalp ***** (kis mi as niko!), stolen one of their town bells (conveniently located right next to their north providence bell and already matured, which has allowed me to set up an attack base on their dime :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and caused the remainder with pending scents to leapfrog all over the map trying to avoid me.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:there has yet to be a single time these retards have killed a character of mine that was not a freshly made 5 minute old suicide alt there for the purpose of training hydruckeys or taking musket shots at them.

Must have memory issues, thats all I have to say about that.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dammit » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Criminals on the run! May criminal justice swoop down upon thee! After all everyone's a criminal that leaves scents ¦]
Dammit

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Judaism wrote:
Darwoth wrote:there has yet to be a single time these retards have killed a character of mine that was not a freshly made 5 minute old suicide alt there for the purpose of training hydruckeys or taking musket shots at them.

Must have memory issues, thats all I have to say about that.

feel free to elaborate, surely you are not talking about months ago when i was whipping 4 of your asses in dock club and the bugged KB got through? because aside from that (which doesn;t count given the bug aspect and the restore) i am drawing a blank. thanks for the town btw, i had been meaning to place one of my own there for weeks i just didn't feel like burning a deed to deny you your providence vault, how wonderful that my laziness has seen my needs met as all i had to do was wait for you to do something retarded again and give me ANOTHER free town!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses