Lallaith's Happy Present Time

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Lallaith's Happy Present Time

Postby Lallaith » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:58 am

Darling Pilgrims,

Today cute babby alt Mudkipz went on an adventure.

I sailed a long way over the ocean, and eventually came to that island, created by JC and currently owned by the Bad guy Darwoth. There was sure to be treasure in such a place.
I looked carefully, and found that Darwoth indeed had a poorly protected homestead and chest there! Only a single brazier and thorn bush stood between the Mudkipz and the potential source of epic lewt!

It was not so easy for such a small alt to defeat the mighty thorn bush, but in the end, Mudkipz prevailed! The chest sadly contained nothing of value, BUT THAT CLAIMSTONE BELONGED TO DARWOTH'S MAIN and i stole his stuff. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lallaith

Re: Lallaith's Happy Present Time

Postby Rololas » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:01 am

LMAO
Rololas

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:02 am

odd, since i am not bound there and have not been in 3+ months minimum that does not seem right.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth

Postby Kandarim » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:03 am

merry christmas!
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:08 am

guess whatever bug was utilized did not let you take the rest of my **** since i am still wearing half of it, what a stupid post .

if it is indeed now a "thing" to get your **** stolen from every claimstone you have ever made i am going to make a lot of folks unhappy :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Lallaith » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:18 am

The rest of your stuff was filthy rags unworthy of the few minutes it would take me to steal them. Or was it some bug that made them look like they were unslotted/broken/full of pre-patch rubbish? ¦]

After i was done jc told me he thinks there may indeed be such an issue with personal claim theft. However as far as i was aware that was where you were bound and i stole your stuff fair and square. Now it is mine ^_^
Lallaith

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:19 am

thanks for making yourselves look stupid yet again, between this and the last year of posting pictures breaking empty boxes while dirtnapping a half dozen times each the entertainment never stops :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:21 am

i was wearing a stocking and 2/4 unslotted end tier gear, so yeah it must of been the bug indeed :lol:

Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Lallaith » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:24 am

we all have like 10 stockings now, you may keep it lol. Considered taking off your pants but decided they were best left on.
Lallaith

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:31 am

yeah well ok, continue to wallow like a pig in **** like you actually did anything then i guess lol. i suppose it is less impressive to me since i do not rob broke newbs and lie about it as a standard modus operandi, and you know the whole part about you did not actually do anything to capitalize on a mistake i made :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses