Who owns this stall?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Who owns this stall?

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Image The Thief

Image Stall of Stolen Item

Image Further proof its pointing at that stall
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby Heffernan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:28 pm

The Thief has recieved Punishment fir his Crimes.

Heffernan

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Heffernan wrote:The Thief has recieved Punishment fir his Crimes.

lol so XD so that was you doing that for over 10 minutes XD
Sky_Cardis

Postby HolyLight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:30 pm

you should be able to loot a players inventory if he is in the stocks.

And i stress inventory only, and ofc you will leave a scent, but to peek is free as always ^.^
HolyLight

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Just is served:
Sky_Cardis

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:30 pm

HolyLight wrote:you should be able to loot a players inventory if he is in the stocks.

And i stress inventory only, and ofc you will leave a scent, but to peek is free as always ^.^

500s investment to steal an entire inventory of a criminal is a bit harsh. I considered it, but in the end I don't think it is necessary. You can already lower their humors and mess up their F&F timer.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 am

>calls me a simpleton
>goes ahead and does what i said
top lel
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Sky_Cardis » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:36 am

Dallane wrote:>calls me a simpleton
top lel

Aye you are a simpleton, let us not get upset over the facts; you are offended because it is true.
The ordeal wasn't to prove the items were stolen and that there in the stall, the ordeal was to fill the thief with fear that I have his scents, and that he was going to die, and had no hope nor chance of survival (and obviously killed soon after he was freed from stocks), you see I also wanted to get the merchant stall alt of the stall or the main itself to come in and free his alt. I got the man who freed him memorized, I knew he would foolishly run in and pay that 2000 silver to free his alt the moment he got stocked, a simpletons mistake, like you would of done.

Since I know reading is very hard for you here is a play by play:
1. When the Thief logged off, I stocked him immediately
2. His main showed up to use up 2000 silver to free him
3. Once the Thief was freed, he was soon killed
4. I got the man who freed the Thief down, so I can have him killed at any moment at my leisure.
5. He wasted his silver only to in the end also lose his Thief Alt (which was the plan, make him waste his money and make him show his face.
Sky_Cardis

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:55 am

Sky_Cardis wrote:
Dallane wrote:>calls me a simpleton
top lel

Aye you are a simpleton, let us not get upset over the facts; you are offended because it is true.
The ordeal wasn't to prove the items were stolen and that there in the stall, the ordeal was to fill the thief with fear that I have his scents, and that he was going to die, and had no hope nor chance of survival (and obviously killed soon after he was freed from stocks), you see I also wanted to get the merchant stall alt of the stall or the main itself to come in and free his alt. I got the man who freed him memorized, I knew he would foolishly run in and pay that 2000 silver to free his alt the moment he got stocked, a simpletons mistake, like you would of done.

Since I know reading is very hard for you here is a play by play:
1. When the Thief logged off, I stocked him immediately
2. His main showed up to use up 2000 silver to free him
3. Once the Thief was freed, he was soon killed
4. I got the man who freed the Thief down, so I can have him killed at any moment at my leisure.
5. He wasted his silver only to in the end also lose his Thief Alt (which was the plan, make him waste his money and make him show his face.

No one cares about some random thief. You didn't have to make a spectacle of it. Show us the action not post to someone who more then likely isn't reading the forums.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Thor » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:53 am

Sky_Cardis wrote:Image
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses