Who owns this stall?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Who owns this stall?

Postby Sky_Cardis » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Anyone know who stall this is?

EDIT: Image Justice has been served for the new players.
Last edited by Sky_Cardis on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Re: Who owns this stall?

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:01 am

That one is Ztyx stall.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:33 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:That one is Ztyx stall.

Is there a way you gather proof of it being him? I prefer honest justice to those new people the thief stole from, player made the mistake stealing something from a new guy I been helping.
Sky_Cardis

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 am

Sky_Cardis wrote:Is there a way you gather proof of it being him? I prefer honest justice to those new people the thief stole from, player made the mistake stealing something from a new guy I been helping.

Any proof of Ztyx stealing items? I doubt it.. is you the one probably wanting to grief him.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:09 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:
Sky_Cardis wrote:Is there a way you gather proof of it being him? I prefer honest justice to those new people the thief stole from, player made the mistake stealing something from a new guy I been helping.

Any proof of Ztyx stealing items? I doubt it.. is you the one probably wanting to grief him.

I grab the larceny scents and it lead me to the stall (even walked around it and arrow kept on it). Now you said it is Ztyx, I never claimed that to be him, it was you that claimed it is his stall. No I know the thief of this stall is 1 hour 2X minutes south of Province and AFK online.

When it comes to grieving, it won't be me. I'm a doctor, I'll hire a Ranger to serve justice for the new people for me. That said alone should put the thief in fear. Since I know his alt, and where it stays. Now based on my information gathered this Zytx fellow quit long ago, could be a sock puppet undercover, could be you are a liar or the thief, or it could be someone else who resides the stall. The thief will pay for his crimes (since I know the stall and where he resides, it could be 2 birds with one stall if separate characters), its coming down to who his/her main is so that true justice can be served, not just on the alt the player uses to steal.
Sky_Cardis

Postby belgear » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 am

lol
belgear
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:17 am

Sky_Cardis wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:

I grab the larceny scents and it lead me to the stall (even walked around it and arrow kept on it). Now you said it is Ztyx, I never claimed that to be him, it was you that claimed it is his stall. No I know the thief of this stall is 1 hour 2X minutes south of Province and AFK online.

When it comes to grieving, it won't be me. I'm a doctor, I'll hire a Ranger to serve justice for the new people for me. That said alone should put the thief in fear. Since I know his alt, and where it stays. Now based on my information gathered this Zytx fellow quit long ago, could be a sock puppet undercover, could be you are a liar or the thief, or it could be someone else who resides the stall. The thief will pay for his crimes (since I know the stall and where he resides, it could be 2 birds with one stall if separate characters), its coming down to who his/her main is so that true justice can be served, not just on the alt the player uses to steal.

He is asking you to post proof not RP like a ******
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:48 am

Dallane wrote:He is asking you to post proof not RP like a ******

You poor, poor simpleton.
Sky_Cardis

Postby Thor » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:42 am

image redacted. make sure you're pics don't include anything that would be snipped by the profanity filter.
Last edited by MagicManICT on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image removed.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby pistolshrimp » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 am

This is sad enough that it should be moved to the help forum.

If you have the scents track the homestead and deal with the problem or hire someone to deal with the problem.
pistolshrimp

Next

Return to House of Burgesses