Beavers are far more dangerous than Wishpoosh

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Beavers are far more dangerous than Wishpoosh

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:49 am

Filthy Pagans,

Today the savage brute known as Murphy was slaughtering beavers along the coast, taking only their skins and lard. Such blatant waste and disregard for a creature of nature couldn't go unpunished.

After being locked in combat off claim, the cowardly pagan raced for the safety of the Providence claim. Unfortunately, upon dismounting it was as if her feet were covered in Animal Glue. After trying everything at her disposal to continue to flee, she seemed to give up hope of escape and stand still.

Of course, we all know what happens when you stand still in Providence.

Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Re: Beavers are far more dangerous than Wishpoosh

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:55 am

Justice.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Murphy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:56 am

I was also taking their brains
Murphy

Postby Judaism » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:00 am

I don't understand, we have murdered so many people offshores and yet people think its wise to leave Boston.

Is it really worthwhile guys to lose your main over some beavers ?

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Murphy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:04 am

Judaism wrote:I don't understand, we have murdered so many people offshores and yet people think its wise to leave Boston.

So many people have koed to bears in the woods and yet people still forage there :roll:
Murphy

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:06 am

Murphy wrote:
Judaism wrote:I don't understand, we have murdered so many people offshores and yet people think its wise to leave Boston.

So many people have koed to bears in the woods and yet people still forage there :roll:

being killed is far worse than being koed :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Yes » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:14 am

This also happens in Providence. I walk along the beautiful oceanside foraging and enjoying the nature and it makes me greatly concerned with how many beavers are killed just for their pelts that I see there.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:21 am

Yes wrote:it makes me greatly concerned with how many beavers are killed just for their pelts.

Me too :cry: :cry: :cry:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby tweenprinc3ss » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:23 am

I say, Justice.
tweenprinc3ss

Postby Hose » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:25 am

This topic reminds me of Mikus aka downz
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Next

Return to House of Burgesses