Mouser 3.0

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Mouser 3.0

Postby RobertoKarlos » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:16 am

Kainora wrote:biddas is not at this game anymore ,so i think you're a bit stupid to understand this,his way is to be in ukr army .

Biddas is everywhere there are stairwells for the disabled, and he shall live in our hearts till he grows new functional legs.-

Okay, it's pretty disgusting, making fun of someone who can't walk. It's time to stop.

~TotalyMeow

Darwoth wrote:don't forget to finish circling the drain with some good ol i ***** your sister and/or mother lunchroom commentary to ******* :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont have mother or sisters...
RobertoKarlos

Postby Kainora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:20 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:
Kainora wrote:biddas is not at this game anymore ,so i think you're a bit stupid to understand this,his way is to be in ukr army .

Biddas is everywhere there are stairwells for the disabled, and he shall live in our hearts till he grows new functional legs.-
Darwoth wrote:don't forget to finish circling the drain with some good ol i ***** your sister and/or mother lunchroom commentary to ******* :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont have mother or sisters...

Don't you have to go school and play with 3 years old kids?
Where is stupid answer baby kid?
Kainora

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:34 am

just saw this blast from the past in my screenshot gallery, the good ol methuzelah "parry test" :lol: :lol:
(he thought i was his townmate for no other reason than i said so in spite of no town tag, then stood there for 300+ damage of "parry testing")

Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 am

should rename the topic to "lets make fun of darwoth"
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:21 am

Heffernan wrote:should rename the topic to "lets make fun of darwoth"

I could do that, but you're doing such a poor job of it.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Thor » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:12 am

Darwoth wrote:just saw this blast from the past in my screenshot gallery, the good ol methuzelah "parry test" :lol: :lol:
(he thought i was his townmate for no other reason than i said so in spite of no town tag, then stood there for 300+ damage of "parry testing")

Oh memories
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby shizuka » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:36 am

Judaism wrote:I'd dropped my town with a purpose, I had not a single character left there with compacts. I was not planning on ever returning there.

why ;o? you have a church there, its deep in the darkness etc you dont like having a base all to yourself anymore?

Heffernan wrote:should rename the topic to "lets make fun of darwoth"

Idk whats your story guys , but EVERY single time i read hefferman/cleayt on the forums i read 'darwoth is liar/douchebag' with no further explanation; its become boring/ridiculous

And totallymeow we're in 2014, how does making fun of people in wheelchair/cripples/disabled people not even get this karlos ***** a ban, even short? he should hang himself for just thinking/saying such atrocity, as i think reading stuff like that bothers literally everyone.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Nektaris » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:48 am

shizuka wrote:And totallymeow we're in 2014, how does making fun of people in wheelchair/cripples/disabled people not even get this karlos ***** a ban, even short? he should hang himself for just thinking/saying such atrocity, as i think reading stuff like that bothers literally everyone.

That guy is sick, just add him to your foes.
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Postby shizuka » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:53 am

Nektaris wrote:
shizuka wrote:And totallymeow we're in 2014, how does making fun of people in wheelchair/cripples/disabled people not even get this karlos ***** a ban, even short? he should hang himself for just thinking/saying such atrocity, as i think reading stuff like that bothers literally everyone.

he clearly is, but whats 'foes'?
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Kainora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:59 am

shizuka wrote:
Nektaris wrote:

he clearly is, but whats 'foes'?

remember ,salem forum and dev's love trolls(people) so they'll never give ban them ,they are like friends for them .
Kainora

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses