Mouser 3.0

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Mouser 3.0

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:58 am

Darwoth wrote:the writeup where i have single handedly killed your entire faction three separate times this server?

de·lu·sion
(dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)

a. The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
a. A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
b. Psychiatry A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness: delusions of persecution.
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the writeup where i have single handedly killed your entire faction three separate times this server?

de·lu·sion
(dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)

a. The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
a. A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
b. Psychiatry A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness: delusions of persecution.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby RobertoKarlos » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 am

Darwoth wrote:i wish you all would ignore me and stop making me spend time kicking your asses in game, i have not even got around to uploading the judaism style annihilation of roberto here either where he got all of HIS friends killed and lost three of the largest towns on JT by my hand either!

Uh? You are talking about something that happen 2 years ago? Is like if i start talking about how i sexcam your wife, and once you found out you forbid her to play salem again...
RobertoKarlos

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:02 am

First of Darwoth never killed our entire faction, even when we would consider the recent two deads by Darwoth's doing. He then still has to kill atleast 5 characters and then he only managed to murder one alt of each person, let alone their backups and mains.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:04 am

so we have the guy i have killed four times and stolen hundreds worth of **** from (heffernan) and the guy who i have now killed 5 times (methuzelah) playing grab ass, while the guy i have killed twice and whoms towns i destroyed on three separate occasions (roberto) adds further stupid commentary and the guy who suicided on his main twice, lost his own town and the majority of his characters (judaism) sticks his fingers in his ears and yells "nuh uhh!"

ahh yes, it is certainly fun to be me :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:06 am

Darwoth wrote:it is certainly fun to be me :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Have a good time laughing about your own jokes there.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kainora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:07 am

Darwoth wrote:so we have the guy i have killed four times and stolen hundreds worth of **** from (heffernan) and the guy who i have now killed 5 times (methuzelah) playing grab ass, while the guy i have killed twice and whoms towns i destroyed on three separate occasions (roberto) adds further stupid commentary and the guy who suicided on his main twice, lost his own town and the majority of his characters (judaism) sticks his fingers in his ears and yells "nuh uhh!"

May i ask to get more dudaism tears?
Kainora

Postby RobertoKarlos » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:10 am

Kainora wrote:May i ask to get more dudaism tears?

You dont have a wheelchair to clean Biddas?

Darwoth wrote:so we have the guy i have killed four times and stolen hundreds worth of **** from (heffernan) and the guy who i have now killed 5 times (methuzelah) playing grab ass, while the guy i have killed twice and whoms towns i destroyed on three separate occasions (roberto) adds further stupid commentary and the guy who suicided on his main twice, lost his own town and the majority of his characters (judaism) sticks his fingers in his ears and yells "nuh uhh!"

I stole some time from your wife more than 3 times so we are even ¦]
RobertoKarlos

Postby Kainora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:12 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:
Kainora wrote:May i ask to get more dudaism tears?

You dont have a wheelchair to clean Biddas?

I stole some time from your wife more than 3 times so we are even ¦]

biddas is not at this game anymore ,so i think you're a bit stupid to understand this,his way is to be in ukr army .
Kainora

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:14 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:Is like if i start talking about how i sexcam your wife, and once you found out you forbid her to play salem again...

RobertoKarlos wrote:I stole some time from your wife more than 3 times so we are even

don't forget to finish circling the drain with some good ol i ***** your sister and/or mother lunchroom commentary to ******* :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses