Goodbye cruel world!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Goodbye cruel world!

Postby lachlaan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:19 pm

So, as Simon pointed out to me just now, it appears I have been absent ingame, with a sufficiently stupidly stashed away scent (for timing purposes) to have gotten myself killed. I feel very silly right now, regardless of the fact that I had already pretty much quit when I decided to not log on for the 5 minutes needed to pay the rent every now and then.

And so I say to you all farewell, and I hope you guys enjoy the game as it evolves towards its final released version :) I might be around again near launch, but until then I can only hope the people I've left behind enjoy it for me xD

I'd like to point out that it's not a shortcoming of the game that made me go AWOL in the first place, since it's not the game, nor dev's duty to cater to my available time and patience, and so the game is becoming whatever it needs to become, and is a great game. But sadly I found myself unable to keep up with it anymore, and thus here we are.

To my friends/acquaintances I say, sorry I didn't act in time to pass belongings/estates to any/all of you, that much I regret and should you stumble upon my place, feel free to loot it / restore it / whatever.

To the person that got me, I say, my bad xD really though, that scent in a box next to the leanto was a poooooooor move on my part. GG and I hope you're proud of yourself for poking into a dead base and killing a fool :P at least put the scalp up so people can know who had the honour.

Take care everyone, may the lumberwoods ever make you look over your shoulder.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Re: Goodbye cruel world!

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Sorry to see you go.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:28 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:38 pm

:(
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alprice » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:42 am

Good bye good friend and I wish you well!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby pistolshrimp » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:52 am

JohnCarver wrote:Sorry to see you go.
pistolshrimp

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 am

pistolshrimp wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Sorry to see you go.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:59 am

Dallane wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Dallane wrote:Sorry to see you go.
DarkNacht

Return to House of Burgesses