WTB purity (15%+) worm food.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: WTB purity (15%+) worm food.

Postby Hose » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:01 pm

and why did u start the "i ***** your mother" **** if the topic is going about worm food, maybe you fed my mom your "worm" in your pants.. but u didnt ***** her thats for sure
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Zengler » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Judaism wrote:Why did you not left combat with the 4 alts, that was stupid tho. Anyway you did put on quite a show there, you almost made the brazier trigger fire on me.

Why should i stop fight with alts? and why my brazier not triggered on you ?
Zengler

Postby Lallaith » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:34 pm

the brazier sensed Judaism's power and dared not attack him. Had you done a bit better against him it may have gained the courage to fire. good on you for at least trying to defend yourself though!
Lallaith

Postby Necrobane » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 pm

How did he died? tell us story
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby Hose » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Pretty Pink Flowers

Going too far. ~TotalyMeow
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Considering the circumstances and the fact that only the first post was a trade post, I've moved this thread to HoB.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Judaism » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Necrobane wrote:How did he died? tell us story

This trading thread included his HS, sadly for him he was bounded to his Pclaim. We did teleport with 4 little alts to his claim, after a while he destroyed our leanto's and KO'd our little alts. He was not sending them back to Boston, instead he kept them in combat. I blew on my whizzle and my horse showed up, together we took a quick journey to his claim. When we arrived I aimed straight for his stone wall, it was down within 5 seconds, he could not leave combat with the 4 alts before I managed to get him into combat. Then he ran ran away, however after a while he realised that he could not outrun the person who was spamming tiny pocketwatches, I ran like a rocket! He changed his strategy and tried to fight for his live, he managed to land a few stomps on me, however with my double reinforced titanium gear it did not do much at all, nevertheless a true warrior.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby FTT4eva » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:20 am

Zengler wrote:
Judaism wrote:Why did you not left combat with the 4 alts, that was stupid tho. Anyway you did put on quite a show there, you almost made the brazier trigger fire on me.

Why should i stop fight with alts? and why my brazier not triggered on you ?

They do not trigger from combat alone.

destruction or stealing stuff maybe even multipul tresspassing will do the job.

If he walked stright onto your claim and got you into a fight, nothing else, they will not trigger.

Unless trigger mechanics has changed.
FTT4eva

Postby Zengler » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:08 am

Judaism wrote:We did teleport with 4 little alts to his claim, after a while he destroyed our leanto's and KO'd our little alts. He was not sending them back to Boston, instead he kept them in combat.

1) mmm.... I was have an option to send KO'd alts to Boston? Didn't know about this option. I thought alts will teleport to Boston automatically after few hours. And i cannot force it (teleport them to Boston).
2) Oh... All that time i was in combat with alts? Now i understood why i was cannot teleport to Boston when i saw that my wall broked in few seconds.
3) Still cannot understood why my brazier was passive... Man broked wall on my claimed land (destruction). Man running with me on my claimed land. Man fighting with me on my claimed land (not near land. Exactly on claimed land). And brazier still passive... I filled brazier with coal very long time ago. After that I had long time offline. Week ago I log in on my destroyed base. Build new claim on place where was old claim. Maybe here a reason why my brazier was passive?
Zengler

Postby Lord_Avu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:38 am

Is there something I'm missing? Is the thread creator some despicable creature that wronged you in the past? Or is it just what it looks like? Some newbie wanted to buy low purity cabbage for his lower purity worms to raise his probably even lower purity pots who in his newbie ways shared his hs openly. You then proceeded to grief him with alts and when he had to defend himself you took it personally spent silver on a horse and broke into his newbie base and murdered him? Do you think the game has too many players or what? How could he ever be a theat to you and your own? He's been here from 2012 and his post history seems to be mostly asking questions in help. Can you share what motivates someone who does this kind of thing? :|
Lord_Avu

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses