Penetrating the Rabbit Hole

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Penetrating the Rabbit Hole

Postby summertime » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Judaism wrote:
alprice wrote:Pin it all on me :lol:

As I told him, we've been paid by 3 different people.

How many dollars in total were you paid?
summertime

Postby Hose » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:54 pm

enough 2 buy both Pretty Pink Flowers a new computer to play atleast with 10 FPS

You were warned yesterday, so you get a ban today. One day. ~TotalyMeow
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Icon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:42 pm

I'll be sad to see you go, you would have been a great Joker to my Batman. Luck was on your side however, as nearly every time I tried to make a move, something changed with the game that made me restart from the ground. And yes, I'm amazingly charismatic, theres no shame in getting caught up in it. Talked my way into many a pair o' panties I had no business being in, that part of Salem just comes natural to me ;) You played as well as most vets would have, and I respect the level of skill you showed while we danced.

Congrats to all those involved on a job well done. and a thank you to the 6+ people who offered everything from silver to combat gear in exchange for making the hit. I only regret not being successful.

/bow

/curtain call
Icon

Postby Claeyt » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Icon wrote:I'll be sad to see you go, you would have been a great Joker to my Batman. Luck was on your side however, as nearly every time I tried to make a move, something changed with the game that made me restart from the ground. And yes, I'm amazingly charismatic, theres no shame in getting caught up in it. Talked my way into many a pair o' panties I had no business being in, that part of Salem just comes natural to me ;) You played as well as most vets would have, and I respect the level of skill you showed while we danced.

Congrats to all those involved on a job well done. and a thank you to the 6+ people who offered everything from silver to combat gear in exchange for making the hit. I only regret not being successful.

/bow

/curtain call

Didn't I see one of your characters dead in town as well, Icon?

Also, they had way more biles than I thought they did.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Binks » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Judaism wrote:
alprice wrote:Pin it all on me :lol:

As I told him, we've been paid by 3 different people.

I don't believe anyone paid you guys anything.
Binks

Postby Icon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Claeyt wrote:Didn't I see one of your characters dead in town as well, Icon?

Also, they had way more biles than I thought they did.

that is correct. the initial cause of death was listed as eating too much company bacon, however the autopsy report is still inconclusive.

And yes, yes he did, by alot
Icon

Postby Thor » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Well what can I say, you guys dodged at first, but then karma bit you in the ass. That's what happens, good riddance.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Binks » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Thor wrote:Well what can I say, you guys dodged at first, but then karma bit you in the ass. That's what happens, good riddance.

Good riddance?

The rabbits were awesome! They contributed so much entertainment with their paintings. They seriously brought more entertainment than 95% of you people playing to the forums. It's really really sad to see them go. So I just wanna say thank you to Doido and Doida you guys were great! Thanks for all the laughs and fun conversations, and most of all thanks for the painting you did for me Doido :) Keep in touch you two! I probably won't log in much more in game since they were seriously the only reason I logged on. It was to talk to them.
Binks

Postby Claeyt » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Binks wrote:
Thor wrote:Well what can I say, you guys dodged at first, but then karma bit you in the ass. That's what happens, good riddance.

Good riddance?

The rabbits were awesome! They contributed so much entertainment with their paintings. They seriously brought more entertainment than 95% of you people playing to the forums. It's really really sad to see them go. So I just wanna say thank you to Doido and Doida you guys were great! Thanks for all the laughs and fun conversations, and most of all thanks for the painting you did for me Doido :) Keep in touch you two! I probably won't log in much more in game since they were seriously the only reason I logged on. It was to talk to them.

Where are these screens and paintings you guys are talking about?

Also, did Xsardi kill DOIDA or was did he just commit suicide?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Binks » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Binks wrote:

Good riddance?

Where are these screens and paintings you guys are talking about?

Also, did Xsardi kill DOIDA or was did he just commit suicide?

I'm pretty sure DOIDA killed himself and Xsardi was just given the scalp.

most of the paintings they did are here look for posts from Thais and Yabu
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11098&start=20

The painting Doido did for me is private though because it has to do with RL.
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses