Penetrating the Rabbit Hole

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Penetrating the Rabbit Hole

Postby Thor » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 pm

:lol: last few posts are hilarious :lol:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby yabu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:55 am

Ever since PmP found our town we have been planning to flee, we had even found a place to build a new, better town.
We pratically didn't do or build anything in the past 2 months or so, even so because we didn't have to. As everyone knows and loves to use this agaisn't us, we "were in Boston all the time".

When Judaism laid the waste claim, it was a day after I accidentaly left a summonable scent at the dock fight club. I thought I was really going to die but you failed. Judaism even had to build the trial by fire twice because the first time they left it completely unprotected and Judaism showed up about 20 or 30 minutes after it was destroyable saying he missed his alarm or something. I was so certain you had my scent that I even commented about my scent with Judaism himself and he didn't get the clue.
I had been planning on spending 7.5k so I could switch to a new town everyday until my scent was gone, and at the end I only spent 2.5k on a new bell. Not bad.
We then dropped some low tier loot just so they wouldn't get anything when they broke in. The items you say you got from us was just our trash. This is just part of our real loot. Of course that's not everything, if I was to screenshot all of it I'd be doing that all day.

I was summonable and trackable the whole time you were raiding and I even had to go back to Providence twice because I forgot to renounce mayorship the first time.
On the new town I quickly built as you were raiding Rabbit Hole, I messed up and my leanto could have been curseable or whatever (I don't know the ***** mechanincs).
You have missed many opportunities of killing me, something that I'm sure PmP wouldn't have.
During the waste period, the only person guarding it was Judaism. The other two people pratically didn't do anything other than show up for screenshots later.
(Nice ones, btw, I hope you enjoyed my signs)

The saddest part was what happened after. Judaism came to me and told me they were paid with IRL money just to raid us. Just to "piss us off". His words.

After that I asked Goodman12 if he knew about anything, and he told me it was Embie.

I don't know which is the saddest part, players paying IRL money to raid someone they could raid themselves or a group that is supposedly the strongest, meanest faction on the server, taking orders from noobs who do not have the guts to fight their owns fights. I have the feeling that from now on this is going to be common politics in Salem.

After that we realized that the game lost it's magic, the rebel raid was far worse than what we were expecting. The Rebels are supposedly the strongest faction but they were
completely predictable. Much different from the Tribe, who was always a step ahead of us. I bet that if it was the Tribe with my scent on the dock club, I'd be dead.

There is no more motivation to cook or farm, since the smoked meat is the best cost-benefit food for gluttony. There is no more motivation to look for mines since all of them are 0% purity.
And you can always buy **** from stalls anyways.

As a player, independently from the mechanics, the game has got boring and I'm quitting.

We never died on our mains. These are still the same characters we created when we started playing. That's even probably why Lallaith calls us "barrel thieves", because we probably have done that the first few days we were playing when we didn't have a single clue what was going on.
The second time at the dock club we did steal her **** from the barrel, I don't have an excuse for that. And I'd do it all over again if anyone leaves **** on a barrel unprotected. ***** it, if you don't want people taking your ****, don't leave it in a ***** barrel.

The only person who fooled us and actually could have killed or raided us anytime was Icon. We thought he was our friend but we were just his final VQ to join the Tribe.

You can all check my scalp score at the leaderboard now.

Helped you with your problem of evading the filter. -Marp

Farewell.
yabu

Postby Necrobane » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:13 am

yabu wrote: blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah

Yay you died
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby Lallaith » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:25 am

yabu wrote:

I hav no idea wat happen I just die an quit nao, byeee

ROFL!! :D
Lallaith

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:55 am

yabu wrote:You have missed many opportunities of killing me, something that I'm sure PmP wouldn't have.

We already told you from the start that we never had any scents on you, it was not included in any deal either.

I always keep my word, if I say that I don't have your scents, then I really don't have them.

yabu wrote:the rebel raid was far worse than what we were expecting.

The Rebels are supposedly the strongest faction but they were completely predictable.

Says enough :lol:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby alprice » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:32 am

I should have seen this coming since I couldn't even go to boston without y'all harassing me. If you think that I was the only one who didn't like you, then you are mistaken. Pin it all on me :lol:
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:34 am

alprice wrote:Pin it all on me :lol:

As I told him, we've been paid by 3 different people.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:35 am

With all the work the executioner is getting I'm really worried about the violin player.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Haukeye » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:47 am

Shoot, I would of chipped in to have em killed :twisted:
I AM Bankee
Haukeye

Postby Hose » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Am i the only one who thought that u are some 40 biles scrub?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses