Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Unbalance, bug user, intervention of developer

Postby lachlaan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:10 pm

AmmaBoss wrote:
lachlaan wrote:I am a bit disappointed by the supposed "Hovel wall" intervention. It was my understanding that making an actual wall of attached houses was the forbidden thing, not so much having houses casually sitting inbetween wall segments. Surely if Juda got told ages ago that all was fair with Darwoth's infiltration since there were "other ways for Darwoth to get in anyway", then the same should hold true for this situation? Plenty of wall segments to break, no need to go through the hovels to get in. That's a bit like saying that if someone has a mine in the way of whatever path you chose, the devs should nuke that because you don't want to go around.

They had hovel around the entire base except for where the gate was

Ah, judging by the holes in the walls I figured they had a hovel here and there. This picture you guys posted also gave me the same impression, but ah well.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby ericbomb » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Ahh, well darn. Anyway, congrats on the first case of using witchcraft to your advantage that I know of, the witches I know are either scared to test it at all or are in beginnings of testings. Hopefully no one died accidentally during testing.

Oh and to lachlaan, if you watch the video at the start you can quite clearly see that before the siege begins the walls make a perfect wall, and the defenders doubled up their gate defenses. So they used the hovels as a way to make a second dirt cheap layer of walls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUUuN-9 ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by ericbomb on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:12 pm

also for the record i showed up on the last day when i killed james and the other guy after giving specific instructions for nobody else to show up while i was there, so i have no hand or knowledge as to what happened before that and was there solo for the hour or so i showed up.

however......

i do NOT agree with the scattering of their cottage wall, as it was not complete and there were several gated access points. i was under the impression only legacy walls that were fully encircled would be nerfed.

i also do not agree with taking the server down during a siege with a KO on both sides, definitely would have let that one play out and made the bugfix later.
Darwoth

Postby AmmaBoss » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:14 pm

lachlaan wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:
lachlaan wrote:I am a bit disappointed by the supposed "Hovel wall" intervention. It was my understanding that making an actual wall of attached houses was the forbidden thing, not so much having houses casually sitting inbetween wall segments. Surely if Juda got told ages ago that all was fair with Darwoth's infiltration since there were "other ways for Darwoth to get in anyway", then the same should hold true for this situation? Plenty of wall segments to break, no need to go through the hovels to get in. That's a bit like saying that if someone has a mine in the way of whatever path you chose, the devs should nuke that because you don't want to go around.

They had hovel around the entire base except for where the gate was

Ah, judging by the holes in the walls I figured they had a hovel here and there. This picture you guys posted also gave me the same impression, but ah well.

yea JC remove hovels before we started raiding.
AmmaBoss

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:16 pm

JohnCarveriscoward wrote:
Darwoth wrote:well there will be several more pages of ***** first because i am not going to go make a little mini video specifically to satisfy them, nor am i willing to reveal what i learned about witchcraft after putting the time in and doing extensive testing until the basics become common knowledge.

however they will make it into the general salem video i intend to upload in the near future.

darwoth you forgot to tell all yours witchcraft, this is using bugs ,isn't it?

you know what them old Storytellers say: "when theres a bug, theres a Darwoth"
Heffernan

Postby JohnCarveriscoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:also for the record i showed up on the last day when i killed james and the other guy after giving specific instructions for nobody else to show up while i was there, so i have no hand or knowledge as to what happened before that and was there solo for the hour or so i showed up.

however......

i do NOT agree with the scattering of their cottage wall, as it was not complete and there were several gated access points. i was under the impression only legacy walls that were fully encircled would be nerfed.

i also do not agree with taking the server down during a siege with a KO on both sides, definitely would have let that one play out and made the bugfix later.

if you like cry ,pls keep doing this.
JohnCarveriscoward

Postby kai » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:50 pm

It is always a risk when you stay to defend. you could of grabbed the valuables and run in the 24 hours before fight.
kai

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:51 pm

kai wrote:It is always a risk when you stay to defend. you could of grabbed the valuables and run in the 24 hours before fight.

there are enough crates of clueless stacked up in this thread without you adding more.
Darwoth

Postby JohnCarveriscoward » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:
kai wrote:It is always a risk when you stay to defend. you could of grabbed the valuables and run in the 24 hours before fight.

there are enough crates of clueless stacked up in this thread without you adding more.

oh you're wrong corwoth
JohnCarveriscoward

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:57 pm

you better listen yourself ,good to hear darwoth on ta same way with judaism ,good to see darwoth loves to be idiot after such own words:lol:

JohnCarveriscoward wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sometimes you are so funny person,i think you get new way with cowards ,keep doing well darwoth i think you can be more retarded,all darwoth's way is to kill people without any honest fight so where is a true coward?

darwoth you forgot to tell all yours witchcraft, this is using bugs ,isn't it?

if you like cry ,pls keep doing this.

oh you're wrong corwoth

i think you accidentally consumed a bottle of formaldehyde instead of vodka.
Last edited by Darwoth on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses