-

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

-

Postby shizuka » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 am

-
Last edited by shizuka on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Re: GOODMAN scents&abuse

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:56 am

arena is for fighting, if you can not handle yourself don't use it or go naked.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:57 am

You've had some nice gear there young lady.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Blood » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:06 am

Last i saw, you fought in arena and ran off before they could ko and loot you, you knew they were trying to rob you and yet a few hours later you went back in to the arena with them? and in 2 months you havent watched any arena stuff not read up on any dock fights and not wondered why people fight naked in there?
Blood

Postby shizuka » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:11 am

Darwoth wrote:arena is for fighting, if you can not handle yourself don't use it or go naked.

You're absolutely right Darwoth, i just wish i knew that before going in, like i said im a beginner. Though, if u dont mind saying this i kind of am more looking for any kind of tip or help if possible?
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 am

shizuka wrote:Though, if u dont mind saying this i kind of am more looking for any kind of tip or help if possible?

Help with what.... you lost your stuff, you wont get it back.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:16 am

find another beginner that wants to learn combat and practice with expendable gear for a few days, you should get the hang of it.
Darwoth

Postby shizuka » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 am

Blood wrote:Last i saw, you fought in arena and ran off before they could ko and loot you, you knew they were trying to rob you and yet a few hours later you went back in to the arena with them? and in 2 months you havent watched any arena stuff not read up on any dock fights and not wondered why people fight naked in there?

Yes I actually went there with a friend of mine, who asked me to tell him when i'd run low on hp he would stop, that way we could train, i had no idea u could steal people items in there. We then moved to the sand because i couldnt move between the boxes in the arena to train with him, thats when people showed up trolling me around on the beach for fun, they never were to the club at all, not yesterday and not today either. So i have no idea why u seem to be saying i knew about all this bcas i really didnt, and theres no way i would EVER want to risk my gear +purse in a training thats for sure. ^_^
Last edited by shizuka on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:21 am

shizuka wrote:I have been playing Salem for 2 months so im a noob. Basically GOODMAN asked me to fighting him at the club. He knocked me out but didn't want to leave scents on that char to loot me there. I only had several WSS slotted in my clothes and a 2.5k purse tho. This happened tonight and the scents are still at the club. I then asked him what i can do for my clothes back and he said to buy mystery box for him, so i agreed. However when then i told him we obviously needed a middleman for the exchange to happen he tried to find 1 but I deny both. He then decline his offer because I was "WASTING" his time. So my question is, is there anything i can do now about my clothes or the tracking, and how do those things work? Also i'd like to add that i take full responsibility for what happened, i know that I can only blame myself for being such a stupid and naive girl, so please understand that i'm only here trying to find some help if thats even possible now ^_^.

Some people might not want to leave a message with their name in here, so i'll gladly accept the pm as well.

Julie K. :P

Edited that for u a bit seems like you forgot a few pieces of it, but anyway as a 2 month old player you have played enough to know entering arena with nice stuff will result in u being looted for stupidity. Therefore, this post is nothing but a load of crap and u could of been tracking instead of wasting your time to make it. Sure not my scents tho :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby shizuka » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:22 am

Darwoth wrote:find another beginner that wants to learn combat and practice with expendable gear for a few days, you should get the hang of it.

Thats actually truely a good idea, is there anyone doing that? can i post about it somewhere ;o. Tho if i understand correctly, the person might still want to knock me out for fun and i'll keep loosing profi points? How did u learn how to fight thats the better way?
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Next

Return to House of Burgesses